The Pantheon

Aaron teleported outside of the Citadel's gates, and ran to the camp. The akki and samurai were intermingled, not caring at all about the war that had just been declared.

"Am I late? What happened?" Aaron asked Nikaidou.

"One of their's fell in battle with Fortnite."

"Who? Who was it?" Aaron asked as he finally saw who it was. Parcival was lying on a cot that had been set up. James Bronzeheart sat on the ground by his side. "No. This cannot be happening."

"You can save him..." Despite him being the leader of the akki, tears swelled up in James' eyes for the human. "Right?"

"I will raze the heavens to try." Aaron turned and appeared in the Pantheon, the place where every god existed. The holy deities turned to see the intruder.

"Aaron Firehand," Alex the Blade said. "It's been a long time since I've seen you."

"Longer still, than the time when I promised you greatness. I've come back to return the favour."

"Resurrection is a dark art," a shimmering light said. It was the Heart of the Cards, Aaron's deity he believed in. A regular mortal who would come to the Pantheon would see one, maybe two deities they believed in. But Aaron could see them all, because he had planned their creations.

"Dark arts were implemented by Pepperchini Fortnite, and you named him a villain." Bbeg growled.

"I'm not asking for a resurrection," Aaron pleaded. "I'm asking for a soul transfer. He still has a larger plot in the story, I can feel it."

"Your soul for his? Impossible. The weight of your soul could not afford it. The entire underworld would be brought back."

"Not mine. Any of the akki, that would gladly trade their lives. Look in their minds, their hearts. You know that if they were offered a soul transfer, they would do it in a heartbeat."

There was a pause, then Alex claps. "Well done, Æron. You have successfully beat the gods again... single handedly. To what do you attribute your success?"

Aaron turned to leave. "Loyalty... and friendship."