Sakarai's Arsenal

Aaron Firehand entered the Heart of the Cards ministry for the first time in a long time; he was surprised to see that instead of the books that usually littered the tables, were now covered in gunpowder and barrels. Sakarai Suna came out of one of the hallways, and was equally surprised to see Aaron.

"Aaron Firehand, these halls have not seen you for a long time." Sakarai said, trying to dodge away from the bombs that the congregation was working on making. It didn't work.

"What is this?" Aaron asked. "This isn't inclusion, this is genocide. You'd be killing off the akki if you used these on the Citadel. Not to mention you'd be destroying the monument in the action."

"Sometimes, you have to commit war crimes to fix war crimes." Sakarai picked up a handful of gunpowder. "Isn't that what you once believed?"

The gunpowder exploded in her hand, and when she looked to where Aaron had been, he was no longer there. Arkeim Ostoroth entered the same way Sakarai did.

"There you are," Arkeim said. "I've been meaning to talk to you, esteemed leader. You're taking this too far."

"Maybe I am. But that doesn't mean you have the choice to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing."

"No just the gunpowder," Arkeim snapped, gesturing to the tables. "I'm talking about running for president. We took down Pepperchini Fortnite because he mixed politics with church... and now you're going to do the same exact thing."

"In the event of my election, I will drop the Heart of the Cards." Sakarai said, looking up at the stained glass windows. "To avoid breaking that law and having Aaron use that and attempt to dethrone me."

"Maybe Aaron is meant to rule Las Aminour," Arkeim said. "He built this nation, maybe he should control it. If anyone would know about power it would be him."

"Aaron Firehand knows nothing of power but it's destructive usage!" Sakarai snapped, pointing at the door. "If he knew of power, he wouldn't be running for president, he would be king!"