Las Aminour Origins

"You made Las Aminour?" Alberto asked, incredulously.

"This part I know," Simon said. "Aaron came to this land and set down the first building known to Las Aminour: Castle Aminour. He lived there until it became a community, and that was when the first election was ran. Aaron lost to some politician, and he became mayor."

"Why didn't you use your powers to get what you wanted?" Alberto asked Aaron.

"If I bewitched the people to vote for me, would it actually be a win for me... or would I just be back to where I was before? Powerless. To be one of the people is to be powerless like them. So if I only use my powers for the betterment of the nation, maybe people will want to vote for me."

"Elections came and passed," Simon said. "And every time, Aaron lost to another politician or farmer that came around. Las Aminour grew to a city, to a town, to a kingdom, and finally to the nation that it is today. All under Aaron's help, but never under his administration. Until now, which we will win this election... with Aaron as the president."

Aaron turned to Simon, surprised. "I thought you were going to be president!"

"After all this fighting," Simon said, sighing. "I want something a little bit lighter. I want something that doesn't include politicians that will just replace old ones. I don't know if politicians are the right idea: maybe you have the right idea."

"I have the right idea? What idea?"

"The idea that you don't have to speak to get what you want, you don't have to act to get what you want, you have to do what you want to get what you want. If that makes any sense."

"That makes perfect sense," Aaron said. "I understand it perfectly."

"So what are we going to do? Can you just rewrite them out of reality?" Alberto asked.

"No, they still have a part to play on history, especially Sir Parcival. Without him, the future would have to be rewrote, which gives fate even the most faint wiggle way into the world. We'll have to do this the only way humans know how... war."