His Name is Maximus

Thousands of miles away, in the distant Empire of Pigalex, three men followed Apollo's Tear up the mountain. Those men were Aaron Firehand, and two others he had met along the way.

Maximus was the half-orc barbarian he had spoken to in the Defeated Sword, who confirmed that there was a fortress high up in the mountains. Alexei Maldonado was a young man looking to make some money for big plans in his future. Aaron didn't have to ask, he knew: politics.

"There's nothing up this way!" Alexei shouted. "We should turn back now."

"No! The legends of my people tell of a fortress that was once used as a dungeon of the people long ago. During a civil war, a group of people took it and erased it from everyone's archives. My people don't keep archives, we keep memory. My ancestors fought for this fortress... and some of them took it."

After a few more hours, they were able to see an undeniable entrance. Their hopes were lifted, and they rushed forward.

"Halt!" The guard at the top of the allure. "Visitors are not welcome!"

"I am Maximus, leader of the orcs in the east. My people live in these walls, and I seek to confer with them."

"I am Aaron Firehand, time master. I'm also here to speak to the people in these halls. I have an... issue which I think they can help with." Voices were still whispering to him, but it wasn't as strong. It must be the strong magical resonation of the mountain.

"And I am Alexei Maldonado, and... I'm here for support."

The guard walked into a doorway, and a more prominent man walked out.

"I know the names of Maximus and Aaron Firehand, but not of Alexei Maldonado. Enter, you three, but be wary. Your tales may precede you, but his does not." The guard entered the fortress again, and the portcullis opened.

"Was he... threatening me?" Alexei asked.

"No," Aaron said, entering the fortress. The voices quickly went away. "No, he was threatening us."