The Mizukage

//AUTHOR'S NOTE// Sorry about last chapter, it seems that I disappointed a few of you, so I figured that I should make up for it, if only a little. I would still like to hear more opinions on the matters mentioned in the last 'chapter', I mean it! I would really really really like to hear your guy's opinions. I guess that's that. So sorry again and well: Byeeeee! Sleep tight! Have a good day! Have fun, enjoy! Ja Ne! //AUTHOR'S NOTE END//

Tsukiko's pov:

Boats are awful.

Don't get me wrong, I don't get seasick and it was fun the first few hours, but two days!

Two days stuck on a floating piece of wood in the middle of nowhere!

With no one that I know and no one that I could talk to....

At least I finally got off the boat, when it put in at the harbour. It's really a weird place though, I kinda feel like I'm surrounded by clouds.

It's kinda nice.

Kinda calm.

The people living here got to be calm by nature, it's almost impossible to be anything else, right?

A smile spread on my lips, though no one would see it, partly because of the fog and partly because of my mask. It could have been nice playing around here, sadly I'm The Bird right now and The Bird don't play around.

Maybe another time?

"Shut up, or I'll kill you..." An angry yet somewhat low voice broke the calm dreamworld.

Apparently its not impossible to be anything, but calm. I wonder, who were so angry.

I leaned over the edge off the roof, on which I stood, and looked for the owner of the voice, it turned out to be a woman. And not just any woman, but the Mizukage; Mei Terumī....

Wasn't she supposed to be nice? Why is she threatening that guy with the eyepatch?

Ehhhh, whatever.

I giggled soundlessly as I jumped down in front of her, though I put up a blank face before I looked at her. Suddenly a sword-like weapon was raised against me by some young looking guy and the guy with the eyepatch were trying to grab me by my throat. Deciding that it would be a pain in the ass to get choked here, I avoided his hand and swung around the Mizukage till I stood behind her, where I held a knife to her neck.

"Sit. Weapons on the ground." I commanded the two men with a cold voice and they looked at me like I were some insane person.

Weird people, they were the ones to attack and now when I defend myself they look like I just killed their puppy and laughed at it.

Like I could kill a puppy, I love puppies.

They're so cute and soft and they love to play and they bark so cute and they....

Oh right, back to the point. Sorry, so I was holding a knife to the Mizukage's throat.

"Who... Who sent you?" The Mizukage pressed out between her lips, trying not to cut herself on my knife, as the bodyguards were clearly debating whether or not they should sit as I told them to.

"I said sit. Weapons on the ground." I growled at the two bodyguards, before looking at her out of the corner of my eye, answering her calmly. "The Hokage."

They all shared a confused and frightened look, before she looked at me, or well tried, but were stopped by my knife.

"Why would he kill me? We... We're on good terms." She asked, making me confused.

Why would she think that?

Why would I be here to kill her?

What gave her that idea?

"Who said that I was here to kill you?" I asked coldly, trying not to show my confusion, then I looked at the two men. "I said SIT. Weapons on the ground. Didn't you hear me?"

Slowly, after the Mizukage 'discreetly' gave them the okay-sign, the two sat down on the ground and placed their weapons on the ground in front of them.

"Good boys." I commented emotionless as I removed the knife from the Mizukage's neck and held out the scroll instead. "There, mission done, Ja Ne."

As soon as she took the scroll I turned to leave, but were stopped by the her now completely calm voice.

"Wait, I would like to send back a messaged as to how this went."

Upsie, guess I might be in trouble, when I get home...

Oh well, its not like I can't talk my way out of it.

"Hai, make it fast." I muttered in that annoying tone that Otou-sensei said to use, when I, or more like the bird, wanted to make it clear that I/the bird didn't wish to discuss this anymore.

It seemed to do the trick though as she nodded and turned around.

"I'll just need some paper from my office then you're free to go." She said and I followed, with the two men far behind us.

They were funny, they seriously waited till we were out of sight before they got up and followed. They even sat down everytime they saw me looking their way. Funny.

If only I could play around a little.

The walk were quite lovely really, it was like the dreamworld returned. Though it wasn't for long, which were probably for the best, since I was getting annoyed with how the people inside stared everytime the two guys behind me let themselves fall to the floor everytime they caught me looking.

Finally I got the mini-scroll, that would probably get me into trouble, and were free to go. So of course I left as fast as possible.

Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist, it sure was a foggy village.

The noises of the people on the street were filling the air, hiding any noise I might have made by accident.

This place could have been so much fun!

And these people, they're so easy!

I really hope that Otou-sensei will take me here once.

Perhaps Ibiki would join, then I could tease him a little and no one would know.

The children must love this village!

Though the bad guys too, I read that the gang, that that guy with the little brother and the dead family joined, started here.

Oh, well the next stop would be at A, the Fourth Raikage of Kumogakure,'s.

I wonder, how that'll turn out.