The Kazekage

Tsukiko's pov:

It felt like; I had been swimming for ages.

I was in a trance, I just had to keep swimming.

That was until I ran out of river.

Gasping for air I crawled onto the shore, coughing up water and hissing from the warm sand underneath my hands. I wrung my mask to free it from the water, most of it anyway.

Then I started moving once again, through the desert in front of me. I hardly felt the sun, since my completely drench clothes, heavy with water, covered my skin and kept me cool.

Slowly I got my speed back, though it took me a long time to find Sunagakure.

Iie, I'm not lost, Suna is lost.

The roasting sun were making the water in and on my clothes evaporate, it was choking me.

So I froze it. There, problem solved. ^_^

Finally I found Suna, it didn't take long at all....

Really! (lying!)

Suna was heavily guarded, more so than the other villages had seemed to me. It was almost like they were challenging me to break in.

And who am I to deny their challenge.

Guess what!!!

I was able to, no problems. :3

It only took me like a minute or so of jumping roof tops to find the office this time around. The Kazekage looked a lot like Redhead from the exam, I briefly wondered whether the two were related, but didn't really stress it. He was finishing off some paperwork, then he walked around his office a little, ending up right in front of the window.

I jumped through that same window to get in, you know the easy and fast way, surely he would move out of the way....

What. The. Moose?!

"What do you think, you're doing?! You brat!!! How dare you!" He yelled angrily at me, making me glare back at him.

"Why the Chuck didn't you move!! Are you completely nuts?! You don't just stand in the way, when people are jumping through windows!" I scolded him annoyed as we both got up from the floor, this time he glared.

"You little..." He yelled, but I cut him off.

"So what if I'm little?!" I asked him defensively, after that our 'conversation' went somewhat like this:

"Who, prey tell, will pay for getting my clothes repaired, and what about the new window, hmm brat?"- Him with withheld anger.

"I don't care, raise the taxes or something."- Me, not really caring.

"I don't collect taxes."-Him sighing.

"Now that's just bad business, no wonder everything is so bland around here."-Me, honestly.

"You brat!!!" -Him yelling again.

"I thought, that we had already established that. By the way, it's impolite to call your guests names!" -Me scolding him again.

"Don't lecture me, brat!" -Him, very angry.

"See?! That's what I'm talking about! You're basically screaming for a lecture right now!"-Me, getting angry.

"How dare you?!" -Him, losing his cool (or what he had left of his cool).

"Like this obviously! Have you gone blind already?! It's early for your age, or are you older than you look?" -Me, very annoyed.

"Will you just....!" Him yelling.

He didn't get to finish, since some stupid ninja decided to check out, what was going on. He slowly moonwalked out again. Only then did we both realise, just how close our faces had gotten. We had practically been screaming at each others faces...

He quickly composed himself, standing up from having been bend forwards to yell in my face.

Gritting my teeth, I chose to be the adult.

So I got out the scroll, chucks it straight at his face, making sure that it hits his face and jumps out of one of the other windows in the room, while yelling "See ya, loser." over my shoulder.

Okay, maybe it wasn't that adult...

Or nice....

And guess who got bitch-slapped by karma...

Me...

I couldn't find the way out of the village.....

I ran around the village like that for a long, long time. Getting more and more annoyed and fed up with this village. Everything just looks the same!!!

Wait - is that thing over there(that I just ran past like six times) the gate?

Great....

I skipped over there, longing to get home. But the guards wouldn't let me. There were two of them, one more annoying than the other. That old, redhead wannabe, won't move, won't let me out of his village, mean, annoying, demanding squirrel!

And those guards!!!!

They even dared to try and make it seem like it was accidental, that they got in my way and kept me there. How many times can you step in front of someone and how many times can you pretend, that you didn't just poke me in the back?!

I mean, really? How stupid do you think I am?!

Wait, don't answer that...

Deciding to just fully ignore them, I walked around them and proceeded to leave the village. But the two of them just had to give it one more try; they used katanas to block my path. Can you blame me for loosing my cool?

I knocked them out cold.

Well ups... Do you feel the sarcasm?

For some weird reason that caught peoples attention, making more people come over.

Really?

Karma's really a bitch, bitch-slapping people, just because they are bitching her out....

What a bitchy thing to do!

After everything I did for her! Like for example preaching her good works.

Sighing I ran full speed away from the village and the crowd, that had formed around me and the two 'sleeping' guards, just wanting to go home.

I ran without looking, where I ran.

Until I realised that I had passed the same dead tree eight times, but I managed to find my way after that.

I was finally on my way home.