First day at school and adoption?!

Tsukiko's pov:

I sat on the bed eating those delicious dango-things, while Kakashi just stood there laughing softly at me. I ate all the dango-things and got up to follow Kakashi to school, this would be interesting. Going to school i mean, eversince the time where i found out, that schools not evil, i had wanted to try it out.

Kakashi lead me though the busy streets and then to a hugh building, that was the akademi. He followed me inside and all the way to a door, which probably would lead me to my classroom. Silent i oppened the door. Naruto was on the floor tied up, while a man with a scar stood yelling at him.

" Why is Naruto-niichan tied up at the floor? " I asked silent to nobody at all. Kakashi raised a eyebrow at me and i smiled. " You seriously dont think, that i did not meet anyone the hours yesterday, were i was out? "

He just smiled, rumpled my hair and left. I looked inside the room again, now they all stood in a line. Scarface told them to do the transformation jutsu and one after one they did. I slowly tiptoed in there without a sound, i gently closed the door and stood still to watch the students transform. The other students was not that sweet, they bullied Naruto as he was the one to transform. When he transformed, i grinned as the scarfaced teacher fell backward with a noseblood. Naruto had transformed into a naked woman with fog blocking the view to 'her' personal places.

" Cool, Naruto-niichan! " I said after he turned back into himself and scarface startet to yell. Naruto looked up right the instant he heard me and his trademark grin showed.

" May i ask who you are? " Scarface asked irritated, though he tried to hide it.

" No you may no. " I told him with a innocent smile. " But i am to be in your class. "

He looked confused. " Excuse me, class. I seem to have to check up on something. I will be right back. "

Then he left and i stood alone, that was until Naruto jumped down to me.

" Hej, Kiko-chan. I thought, that you said, that you would leave? " He said pretty hyber.

" So did i, but no. Aparently there is some people , that can not live on without my awesomeness. Since i was not allowed to leave. " I smiled at him, as he fistpumped.

" I dont know who it is that is holding you here, but i am glad they do! Believe it! " He said causeing me to laugh.

The other students seemed curious towards me and they seemed surprised that i talked to Naruto, but they did not seem like they had heard our conversation. A pinkhaired girl, together with a blonde girl came up to us.

" Naruto, leave the girl alone, she does not want to talk to you! " The pinkette roared and the blonde looked at me.

" Now who are you! " The blonde too roared.

I looked at her with a cold look and then said with fake entusiasme. " What a wonderful way of being greeted! You two got some mad karisma skills! And your manners are just amazing, i must admit! " I then turned to the trying not to laughing Naruto and asked softly. " Now Naruto-niichan, wheres your seat? "

That was it he broke down in laughter cramps, i just shook my head at him. " Now why are you on the floor again, Naruto-niichan? " I asked innocently, while Naruto just laughed louder. The door oppened and scarface came in again.

" Okay class back to you sits. Naruto what are you doing on the floor? Oh, girl. I was not told your name, but you are aparently to be in my class. Now go take a sit. " He said loudly.

Naruto got up from the floor, grabbed my hand and pulled me (again!) to the row, where his sit was. He pushed me in, before he sat down himself. So... I was now caught between Naruto and the kid version of Edward Scissorhands, just without the hands. Stupid raven haired guy kept glaring at me, stupid birdbutt haired boy!