The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)

I ignored my team's talking and just followed them in the shadows, it wasn't hard to hide. They didn't exactly look around for enemies.....

I tilted my head to the side as I felt someone or something from the puddle on the road a little ahead, it was chakra.

I giggled soundlessly and froze the ice bracelet until it became as cold as the ice it's made of, then I stepped further into the shadows, almost disappearing completely. I watched as Kakashi looked quickly on the ice bracelet, then he nodded and faked his own death as he was attacked by two ugly looking human being.

He appeared near me, but clearly didn't know that i was there, since it starlet him that I jumped down from my branch and landed next to him.

He nodded a greeting to me and went back to watching the team, just like i did. Though i seemed to be a little more worried than him, he then suddenly jumped out to help them, that was when the two uglies, or whatever their names is, cut Naruto in the hand, while Raven was defending them all.

I quickly concentrated on Naruto's hand to stop the poisen from spreading, while Kakashi beat the two uglies and they started to talk again. Is it just me or does people here talk way too much?

I helped them with my blood-control's ability called 'Suiton: ChiKontorōru - Water release: blood control' to stop Naruto from dieing from blood loss after he stabbed his own hand, but i didn't come forth, i stayed in the shadows watching, soon enough we were on our merry way to defeat the huns and save Rapunsel from the seven dwarfs in the highest tower of the castle, just next to the Muffin Man, who is working with Rumpelstiltskin to break the curse on the beast, that lives with it's evil step-mother and sisters and dreams of the day where it will become a real boy...

...... I'm pretty sure there were something wrong there....... -_-

Oh well! ;D

I giggled at myself and jumped from tree to tree, leaving the others slightly behind so that i could survey the way further ahead and report back to Kakashi through the ice bracelet on his wrist.

But there wasn't anything other than a lake/river-thing, giggling soundlessly i stopped and waited for the team to reach me, which they did not long after, before they were within seeing distance i used Hana: Fukashi and made myself invisible.

Kakashi stopped by the lake/river and looked around thinking, while the others got in the boat. Then he slowly got in the boat with his eye scanning the treeline for me, clearly he didn't think about how i would get over, i giggled soundlessly and focused my Chakra to my feet before walking out onto the water, walking after the boat.

With a soft smile i bend down close to Kakashi's ear and whispered. "Dont worry, i'm right here."

Kakashi smiled slightly, judging by the movements of his eye, and Raven looked up, confused, aparently he heard my voice. Hmm, not my problem....