Poor Raven. Bad Crow!

Tsukiko's pov:

A few days later I was hanging out with Naruto, Pervy Sage had told him, that he had to go on a trip with him and in a try to convince Naruto to stop complaining he had invited me too and promised to teach Naruto a new jutsu.

Right about now we were sitting in the hotel room joking around amongst our selves, dissing Pervy Sage, since he had decided to go with this lady he saw, instead of spending time with us. That's when somebody knocked on the door.

I walked over and opened the door, coming face to face with a scary looking guy dressed in those ganster clouds, he really looked like Raven. I guess, that it's his brother; Crow, right? He looked mad for some reason.

"Gomen, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, try the corner on the next street there's women there, they don't have much clothes on, but they are closer to your age." I told him and slammmed the door in his emotionless face.

"Who was is, Kiko?" Naruto asked, while he was eating some of the candy, Chichi dangoes(bought in Konoha), that I had sat out for us.

"Wrong room, scary guy. Nothing to worry about, I think." I told him with a giggle, only to be interupted by the knocking once again.

Sighing I walked over and oppened the door once again to find the same guy standing there, together with his blue-skinned fish-like friend.

"I didn't order roomservice and I don't eat sushi, but you try three rooms down the hall, they were talking about eating sushi earlier." I told them with a pointed look at the blue guy, before I once again slammed the door in their faces.

Behind me I could hear a disbelieving voice ask. "Did she just suggest, that I should go to another room and get eaten? That's a first for a girl at her age... Usually they scream."

"Why?" I called through the door curiously, it was silent out there for a little while, but then I heard a deep chuckle.

"Because I look scary." He called back in a weird voice, it was almost like he was amused.

"You look like a fish, fishies aren't scary. Crow is scarier than you." I called out again, leaning up the door and smiling at Naruto, who was grinning at me.

"Who's Crow?" Sushi asked curiously through the door.

"Raven's big brother, you know, the guy that knocked on the door." I called out to him, only to hear laughing.

"Itachi, can we keep her? She's funny." He asked Crow in a hushed voice, but I didn't hear an answer.

I had walked over to Naruto and taken a piece of candy, the two outside seemed to take the chance and knocked down the door.

"My door!" I whined at them, stomping the floor ever so slightly, which seemed to provoke a smile to erupt on Sushi's face and a small ghost smile on Crow's. "What did that door ever do to you?"

"It was in the way." Crow muttered in a cold tone, making me pout at him.

"You're creepy, go away please." I pouted at him and jumped over next to Naruto, who was just sitting and looking at me with a grin, I quickly picked up the conversation from earlier, ignoring the two men.

"They don't seem too happy with being ignored." Naruto muttered to me, making me pout again.

"But I'm happy ignoring them..." I pouted and sighed. "When do you think, that Pervy Sage will be back?"

"Will you quit that?" Crow muttered in a emotionless voice.

"Iie, not really." I answerred without even looking at them, which insued an awkward silence.

Which was broken by Raven, who came running down the hall while screaming at Crow all badass-like. But he got his ass handed to him and was knocked out within a few minutes, which was gonna hurt his ego once he woke up...

Poor Raven...

Then Pervy Sage showed up and chased Crow and Fishie away and then Guy appeared and kicked Pervy Sage, all the while I was building 'sculptures' out of candy, which Fishie had send a confused glance.

I wonder why, that was confusing. Isn't it something that everybody does?