You can't just lick people!

Tsukiko's pov:

Only a few seconds later I was out in the forest again, in my own clothes this time, to find my team, which was harder than you would think actually. Turns out that they had barely moved into the forest, and when I finally found them they were under attack...

By some snake man with a really long neck, who, for some weird reason, were biting Raven in the neck.

I was gone for five minutes and then this happens, seriously!?

Not wasting any time I jumped in and stood by the snake man's body with a knife to his throat, - well, the bottom of his throat, anyway......

"Let go of the boy, Snakey." My voice seemed cold and strange even to my own ears.

I saw the shock in Raven's half-lidded eyes, before they closed and I saw shock and hope in the eyes of Pinky, even Naruto seemed shocked in his unconscious state.

Snakey slowly let go of Raven when I pressed the knife a little harder against his skin.

"Good, now back to your body with your head." I told him dangerously calm and slowly his head went back to his body.

"Kiko?! Beware! Get away! He's too str....." Pinky screamed, but I cut her off.

"Shut it, get the boys and get away! Now!" My voice sounded weirdly authoritarian, maybe that was why Pinky for once did as she was told.

"Do you really think that I'll just let them go? Just like that?" Snakey hissed and I leaned in closer to his ear, which seemed to make him lose focus.

"You might not want to, but you'll be too busy to do anything about it." I whispered in his ear.

"And how are you going to keep me busy, girl?" He hissed at me again.

"You'll see, I'm very good at keeping people busy..." I hissed back, mockingly imitating his voice. "Soooo? Why are you bullying Raven, what did he do?"

"What Raven?!" He hissed annoyed while trying to look at me, which made I giggled soundlessly.

"The one you bit in the neck." I told him calmly.

"That boy was Sasuke Uchiha! Not some raven!" He hissed angrily and I shook my head.

"He's my friend Raven, I don't know who this Sasuke is... Naruto-niichan talk about him too, but just because the two of you suddenly just decided that he should be called Sasuke, it doesn't make it his name. You do know that, right?" I asked him with pretended worry.

"There is only two Uchihas alive today and none of them is called Raven!...." He exclaimed hissingly, which made me tilt my head.

"What's this 'Uchiha'? Is it a bad name you call people? That's not nice of you! Shame on you! You should wash your mouth with soap. I have some in my bag, I also got some air fresheners, I found them cheap in a small store on sale last week, tell me would you rather small like roses or spruce needles? I'm not saying that you need it, but you would do yourself and the people around you a very big favour!" I scolded him with assumed anger.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" He hissed confused and I tsk'ed at him.

"Favouring others before yourself, it's something you should have learned as a child, most do. Why? Didn't your parents teach you that? How would you say your relationship with your parents were? Were they absent a lot? Did you feel lonely growing up? Did you eat healthily? Talk with people around the village? Do you have a history of mental illness? Do you have other symptoms than delusions? Are you taking your meds? You might want to go see a psychologist, with that back-story I believe that you should talk to somebody about it. Once a week should do you good." I said sounding shrink-ish.

"What!?" He yelled/hissed with confusion blasted all over his voice.

"Have you talked to a doctor recently? You're very pale, it could be a symptom of diseases. You should consider some health related changes in your further life would do you good. Like actually eating your vegetables' and move around outside in the nature instead of being inside all the time." I continued ignoring him.

"Would you cut it out?!" He angrily hissed at me.

"Why should I?" I asked in a are-you-stupid-voice.

"You brat!" He hissed at me and tried to move, but I stopped him by pressing the knife harder against his neck. "This won't save your little friends!"

"It already have." I told him calmly and smiled brightly when he froze and began to look for my team. "See? They are all gone and you're still here with me. Doesn't that tell you something? Now what did you want from Raven?"

He made a funny sound, kinda like a mix of a sigh and a tsk. Really weird all of a sudden....

But then again he is the snake-ish lady-boy Snakey, so weird is probably his everyday life....

Poor people he work with.....

Having to deal with that much weirdness all the time....

I wonder; who would win in a weird-contest between him and Guy?

"I see. I guess I'll amuse you then. I'm want his Kekkei Genkai, the sharingan." He said calmly in a hissingly tone.

"I see..." I said and made a face. "Oh Kami, what a boring reason!"

He didn't answer, instead I felt something wet on my chin.

Appalled I leaped away from him, dropping the knife in the process, and began to furiously dry my chin of on my sleeve.

"I can't believe you! You just licked me!" I yelled at him as he turned to face me for the first time.

"A little child?.... A mere child?!......" He seemed shocked...

"You can't just lick people! It's not nice and it's really gross!!!" I scolded him still rubbing my chin in my sleeve.

"You're the girl from the first exam... The one who got hit..." He hissed slowly, aparently still shocked.

"And you are gross." I said annoyed. "Why would you lick people in the face? I mean really?! Maybe I was right in the whole 'you needing a psychologist'-thingy...."

"My tongue is one of the few things that I can move without it being seen by people from behind." He stated as if it was normal, slowly he stepped closer to me, but I leaped backwards again.

"I'll stay out of tongue reach, arigato very much. Still, the face! Of all things you choose to lick my face. I saw you before the exam holding that kunai with your tongue, you could have stabbed me with one instead! It would be less gross!" I half yelled at him.

"So you would rather be stabbed than be licked?" He asked watching me in a measuring way.

"Damn straight!" I said crossing my arms childishly.

"Now see this is interesting. So you doesn't feel pain?" He asked and stepped closer, I responded by casually stepping back.

"Of course I feel pain, but pain is easier to ignore and its easier to dispose of! Saliva sticks to the skin and it smells bad! Ever heard of a toothbrush?!" I asked annoyed and placed a hand on my hip.

"Dispose how?" He asked as stepped closer again, I stepped away again.

"None of your business, tell me how long do you think that we have been talking?" I asked confusing him just a little.

"What?.... Half an hour, maybe more. Why..... You were stalling me... Interesting." Gross enough he licked his lips.

With his eyes fixed on me...

"Would you stop that? It's creeping me out...." I muttered, which made him chuckle.

"Have you ever wanted power? Hmmm, child? If you join me I could grant you that easily." He asked and stepped a single step closer.

Very very gross invite.....

"If I even as much as considered that; I would be grounded. So too bad, Ja Ne~." I smiled innocently, just before I took off into the forest.

The head start that the unexpected movement gave me was just enough for me to disappear between the trees, before he had the chance to catch up.