Sorry!

I'm sorry, but i got no idea of what to do with the fightscene with our leafs and Zabuza and Haku.....

So i chose not to do it. Sorry!

It'll be the same out come as in the manga/anime, Kiko being there haven't changed anything.

Both Zabuza and Haku have died, Sasuke almost died, Naruto went all Ninetails and so on.

Tsukiko's pov:

It's been a while since we came back to Konoha and we had all gone back to our daily rutines.

It was early morning and i was up early as always, i had already done my morning rutine and Kakashi's breakfast was in the fridge, while mine was in my stomach. ;)

Today's note was on the fridge, Kakashi was in his bed and i was on the swing, where i for the first time met Naruto.

I hadn't known what to do this morning since we didn't have any missions this early, so i went to the playground.

The mission in the waves had been a success.

A lot of things had happened.

There had been a big fight where Naruto lost control and Raven almost died, no they didn't attack each other..... -_-

I lost my shoe and never found it, i think Naruto took it and hid it, but i'm too lazy to find out.

Beer Bums's nephew, Inari, had a big fight with Naruto about heroes, now he believes in heroes though and he became one. I'm happy for him.

And I had told Kakashi about my Kekkei Genkai.

Flashback:

We sat in the grass a little away from the others as they trained, Kakashi had just asked me about how i was able to control the elements and i was debatting weither or not i trusted him.

"It's a part of my Kekkei Genkai." I said slowly with my eyes zoomed in on the grass, when i looked up i found that i had Kakashi's full attention. "It's called Akurai me."

"Akurai me?" He asked and i nodded.

"Hai, it's why i can control the elements and blood, but it also got another side of it." I said and started to play with some grass straws.

"Like what, kiddo?" He asked softly.

"Hmmm, remember when i pranked Ibiki?" I asked slowly.

"Hai, you used a genjutsu, right?" He asked back and i shook my head.

"Not exactly. A genjutsu can be broken, mine can't. That's a part of my Kekkei Genkai, but there is more..." I said and looked slightly to the side. "My larger than normal chakra reserves is another part....."

It was clear for both of us that i avoided to tell him one part of my Kekkei Genkai, the last part of which i knew.

"Kiddo, what's the last part?" He asked calmly and i looked up and met his eyes.

"I can copy other Kekkei Genkais, special abilities and jutsus... Basically anything 'powerful' a person can do.... When i have copied i'll get dizzy, if it's very powerful then i'll faint. " I told him and blushed slightly. "I copy through mouth to mouth contact."

"Through KISSES!!!" Pinky yelled loudly and i turned around towards her with a bright red blush on my face.

They all three stood still and listened in on our comversation, i knew that they had stopped training, but i didn't think that they would listen in. A sound in the forest made me look towards it, no one else seemed to notice though, so i let it pass.

A warm hand ruffled up my hair, i looked up only to see Kakashi chuckling at me.

Flashback end.

All in all the mission was a success, but it made me think.

If i had been taken in by somebody like Zabuza, when i was little, would i then have been like 'Dude looks like a lady'? Hot and cold all the time?

'Dude looks like a lady' hadn't been too bad, he was really nice actually.

Somewhat.....-_-

What?! He stole my first kiss!

Flashback:

It was foggy, Cowboy was making his move somewhere. I heard steps to my left and quickly turned to greet the incoming opponent. I came face to face with 'Dude looks like a lady'.

His eyes were sad and he wasn't in a fighting stand, slowly he walked closer to me.

Confused i let him.

He stopped right in front of me and lifted my face up only using his index finger.

"Please use this for good, for better than i've done." Without giving me a second to react he crashed his lips against mine.

I tried to fight him off, but my body quickly stopped being able to move. My vision blurred and turned black as my body went limp in his arms, i sensed how he carefully placed me on the ground before i lost consciousness.

Flashback end.

I had yet to tell Kakashi about it, i wanted to do it this morning, but he was so cute and innocent looking. So i left him to sleep, i could always tell him later.

Maybe i should tell Ibiki or old man......

I was rather bored this morning, maybe that's why i noticed those three kids so fast.

They were talking about Naruto, they were planning to surprice him by chasing him hidden as a rock. A square rock to be precise.

I giggled as i chose to just relax and watch the kids, i even helped them. They refused to accept that a square rock woldn't work, but i could help them paint it and practise their entries.

Apart from the snot Udon was a nice kid. I adored Moegi. Though my favorite was Konohamaru.

He was such a cutie!

Just before i had to leave to go on missions with my team, Konohamaru told me that the plan would be executed the next day.

I knew it would fail, but their entries would be so cute!