Today was a fun day

//Author's note// So sorry, that it's late and short! Really! I'm trying to write these chapters faster, but I've been sick an awful lot resently and electronics hate me, what can I say? Just like my mom, I'm so blond, when it's about electronics, that I buy curtains to Windows. Sorry again! //Author's note end//

Tsukiko's pov:

I grinned loudly as I entered the Hokage's office, where several people were trying to get rid of my glittery work from yesterday. The Old Man himself stood by his desk, talking to a sound sensei, that I'm pretty sure is Snakey, and his team.

"Ohayo, Old Man." I greeted him and smiled when I saw Anko and Ibiki in the corner. "Otou-sensei said to bother- I meant behave and spend the day with Ibiki."

"Brat!" Ibiki called with a small smirk, making me laugh.

"Don't you forget it." I giggled at him and passed by that Snakey-guy, looking at him through the corner of my eye.

Ewww, tongue's out, defiantly Snakey. How didn't the others notice?

Shrugging I jumped onto the table, that Ibiki and Anko was working on and sat down.

"Sooooo, what ya doing?" I asked and leaned in to watch the papers.

"Preparing for the exam, you haven't forgotten about that, have you?" He asked and leaned back in his chair, looking at me.

"Must have slipped my mind with all the fun yesterday, I mean look at this room, aren't it pretty?" I giggled as the Old Man opened one of his drawers, just to be bombarded by confetti. "Confetti, it's a parade!"

Ibiki and Anko laughed with me, but Old Man just sighed.

"How many of these things are hidden all over this room, Magosume?" Old Man asked, to which I grinned.

"Chronologic or Alphabetic order?" I asked, to which he just dropped the subject with a sigh.

Instead he went back to talking to Snakey, I rolled my eyes at him and crawled over to the other end of the table to put as much distance as possible between me and Snakey. Not like I'm expecting him to do anything right now, but more to be on the safe side.

"Sooooo, when's the next part of the exam? Otou-sensei is out training Raven, should I train too?" I asked pretending, that I didn't see Snakey smirk at the fact, that I put as much distance between the two of us as I could.

"It's the 30th of this month, and I think that your sensei would prefer to be the one deciding how and what you train." Ibiki stated calmly and smiled at me.

"Oh, oh, oh, did I prank Anko good enough? Remember you said, that I had to prank her too, since I pranked you?" I asked and bounced a little closer to him, ignoring the dark aura behind me.

"So it was you?" Anko asked and stood up from her chair, before she slowly stalked over towards me. "No one messes with my dangoes, kiddo, no one."

With that she jumped towards me and I just narrowly managed to avoid her attack.

"Old Man! She's stalking me agaaaaaaiiiiin!!!" I whined while laughing.

"This is an assault, baby girl!!!" She yelled and followed close behind me.

I threw myself over the Old Man's desk and hid under it for a few seconds, before I quickly crawled in under the Old Man's dress.

Luckily for me, he was wearing pants underneath.

I grabbed his ankles and pulled at them, indicating that I wanted him to walk, which he hid chuckling. He walked a few steps closer to Ibiki, which allowed me to crawl out and over to Ibiki. I ripped a copy of Ibiki out of my sketch-blog and folded it nicely, before I grabbed a chair, that I pushed all the way over to Ibiki, and sat on it, reading the papers, that Ibiki was reading, over his shoulder.

"Kiko, didn't both Kakashi and I agree with you, that you'd stop reading confidential files?" Old Man asked, but he didn't stop me, instead he leaned in to see, what I was reading.

He kept talking with Snakey, until Anko, in her search for me, opened one of the drawers. Which coursed one of my confetti bombs to blow up right in her face, I couldn't help, but laugh. Only then did she notice where I was.

She stalked over to me painfully slow and just as she reached me I gave her a sweet smile.

"Will a drawing make it all better?" I asked and held the folded paper up to her.

Slowly she took it and unfolded it, before she looked at me with a smirk. "Defiantly kiddo."

Otou-sensei got me coloured pencils yesterday, so the drawing was in colour. The bikini was pink with small red flowers and his lips were painted to match, further more it was done, so it almost looked like a picture. I think, she liked it.

"Oh, HELL!!! No more drawings!!!" Ibiki yelled and got up from his seat to take the drawing from Anko, but she avoided him laughing loudly.

In the end Old Man dismissed Snakey and his team, so that he could deal with the 'fight' between Ibiki and Anko.

Today was a fun day.