The Raikage

Tsukiko's pov:

So I had to take a boat again....

And I was bored....

But on the bright side, I would have to travel over land for the rest of the mission. YAY!!!

Now the Land of Lightning was a boring place, it was really just big cliffs and a few buildings going out from the cliffs. I can't imagine people living here.

Now Kumogakure was very different from the surrounding area, it had trees.

Just as with Kirigakure my first thought about the village was, that it was calm, yet that too were disproved when I heard someone rap loudly followed by a loud bang.

Curiously I followed the sound and was surprised to find the the Raikage yelling at some guy, who apparently were his brother, while holding his face in a way that got to hurt. Okay, then......

Trying to hide my surprise and confusion of this scene, I calmly walked up to the Raikage and tried to get his attention, which I didn't get. He seemed to be too busy yelling at his brother.

Fine then.

Slightly annoyed I pulled a little at the neckline on his shirt, before stuffing the scroll down his neck. Apparently both the brother and a few other saw that and some of them grinned slightly, though one of them started to mutter about getting blamed or something....

Shrugging I turned to leave again, but I was stopped by this one guy, who looked quite laid back.

"I apologise on behalf of the Raikage. I know it's dull, but you have to wait for him to be done so that he can send back a message. Gomen." He told me, to which I sighed soundlessly.

"I got places to be and people to see, I can't stay for long." I muttered and watched the Raikage out of the corner of my eye.

He had finally gotten off his brother and were fishing the scroll out of his shirt, then he turned to me with anger blazing from his eyes.

"You.... What do you think, you're doing?!" He asked in a mad tone, making me feel like taking a step back, but I didn't.

"My job." I answered, ridding my voice from all emotion.

He glared and before I knew it he came at me with his hand raised, ready to strike. Yellow lightning moved along his hand and arm. I did the only thing, that I could think of in that moment. I grabbed his shoulders, when he was right in front of me, and hoisted myself into the air. Then I used the back of his neck to take off(with my feet) even further into the air. I ended several feet behind him, where I turned to face him once again, if he should feel the need to attack me again.

It was silent, which didn't help my confusion as I stood and waited for somebody to do something. Why would he even attack me? I didn't do anything much this time.....

The Raikage seemed confused too, he stood and stared at the place in front of him, where I had been a second ago.

"Fast as the wind, flies as a bird! Yo!" The brother said (rapped?) from between the Raikage and me.

Slowly the Raikage turned and looked at me, though he didn't seem angry like before. The silence were still tense though.

"I might lose to you in speed, but in strength I'm superior." He stated and I couldn't help, but reply.

"What good is your strength, if you can't hit your target?" I asked, making him narrow his eyes at me.

"Lord Raikage, this Shinobi came with the scroll from the Chunin exam. You'll need to dismiss him, if you don't want to send back a letter." A blonde guy said from behind, he sounded rather unsure about the 'him'...

Do I look masculine?

Or is it the clothes?

Perhaps it's just because girls can't be fast or strong?

Male chauvinistic people....

Anywho, the Raikage seemed to wake a little from whatever violent flue, that just hit him. And he gestured for me to follow him to his office, so I did.

Is it wrong that I couldn't wait to get out of there?

He was extremely slow at writing his response, but finally he were done and I turned to leave.

"Who are you?" The voice he used were very low and threatening.

I gave him a short glare, before I shrugged and left.

"People call me all kinds of things, the most recently one would be 'The Bird'." I told him over my shoulder, before I left the office, the building and the village.

Kirigakure was a place I would visit again, if I got the chance.

But Kumogakure?

Not so much...