You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.

Tsukiko's pov:

I really dont understand Kakashi. We were talking about one thing, then he suddenly wanted to celebrate me. I told him as truth is, that i was not worth of celebrating. And then he got all angry and tense, before he left the room. I looked outside, it was late so i went to bed. Maybe it would all be back to normal tomorrow.

So the next morning i did as had done the day before, i left a note to Kakashi together with a protein bar and ate one myself, then i left. I walked into the class and then i went up to Naruto's sit. Some guy with pineapple-hair stopped and talked to Naruto.

" What are you doing here, Naruto? This is not for dropouts, you cant be here undless you graduated. " Pineapple head said, not knowing that i stood right behind him.

" No! Bad Pineapple! Bad! Naruto-niichan did pass, cant you see his forheadprotecter? " I said and Pineapple looked at Naruto's forheadprotector, then he looked at me.

" Pineapple? Naruto-niichan? " He asked and i nodded.

" Thats right, now go to your sit, Pineapple. Iruka should be here any moment now. " I said, his just shoke his head and left to his sit.

" Kiko-chan! You passed too? Im glad! Believe it! " Naruto said and moved so i could get into my sit.

" Thank you, Naruto-niichan. Im glad that you passed too, i never lost faith in you! You too, Raven. " I said, as i sat between Raven and Naruto.

Raven nodded at me and gave me a ghost like smile, which i returned. Then two giant hippos came running into the classroom and they started to argue about who came first. Oh, my bad, it was aparently girls. Blondie and Pinky from yesterday, ups... Naruto seemed happy, as he watched Pinky come closer. He even said hey, as she stood infront of him. Then she tried to force herself into a sit besides Raven.

" Do you know her, Raven? " I asked, as more and more girl came and claimed the sit 'because they came first'. Well i came before any of them, why was that so special?

" No. " Raven answered and looked out the window, while sighning.

Why would a girl, who Raven does not know, want to sit beside him? I looked at Naruto to ask, but he was on the floor.

" Pinky? Why do you want so sit beside him, when he does not know you? Is it that you wants to get to know him? " I asked seriously and she looked at me, while Raven glared at me. His eyes clearly saying: 'Dont you dare move out of that sit!'.

" Yes, i do want to get to know him. " She said and smiled a to sweet smile.

" But Pinky, sitting beside him in class will not help you, not at all. He will just be irritated at you for trying to talk to him, while he is concentrateing. The best way for you to have a chance at him, would be for you to respect his wish to learn. " I said and she glared at me, while Raven sighed with relief.

" Then why are you sitting there? " She asked demandingly and i smiled at her.

" Naruto-niichan always forces me to sit next to him. " I said happyly, she just blinked and stepped away to another sit.

Naruto jumped up at the table, right infront of Raven. That was when i felt it, somebody was watching us. I dont like being watched without a reason and i wanted to move away, but we all know that if that where to happen they would notice...

Then the guy infront of us moved and created the perfect opportunity for me to hide as he by accident pushed Naruto, causeing him to fall forward. Causing him and Raven to liplock. I let myself fall backwards as Naruto fell, so that i was well hidden. Then i hid under the table, Naruto got beaten up, but he was surely fine.

" Kiko, why are you on the floor? " Raven asked, after he finished making puking faces.

" I will not sit beside you two. You just hurt my virgin eyes, it burns! It burns! " I said to him, as childish as possible and stayed on the floor.

The watchers kept watching and it was creeping me out. So i stayed under my wonderful massive table, safe from the watchers. Then Iruka came in.

" Sasuke, where is Kiko? " He asked, while he was looking around after me.

" She is under the table, Iruka-sensei. " Raven said cold.

" Kiko, why are you under the table? " Iruka asked.

" Raven and Naruto just burned my virgin eyes, that and somebody keeps looking at us and i dont like it one bit! " I stated from underneath the safety table.

I looked at Iruka through a crack in the table, he looked surprised at my sit, but then smiled.

" Well then, lets go on with the teams. " Iruka said and i zoomed out for a while. " Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Kiko Maris Hatake. "

Now what a fun reaction my newly formed team had. Naruto jumped in happyness as Pinky's name was called and Pinky said that she was doomed. Then it was the eksakt oppesite: Pinky jumping in happyness as Raven's name was called and Naruto saying that he was doomed. And then Naruto fistpumping, Sakura being annoyed and Raven smiling his ghost smile as my name was called. I just stayed at the floor under my sweet sweet table.

" Team 8 is Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuuga and Kiba Inuzuka. " Iruka said. " Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Chouji Akimichi. Thats all. "

Then there was lunch.