I don't like you.

Tsukiko's pov:

The next few days we relaxed, the others insisted to stay and heal. I offered to heal them right away, but I don't think that it was their bodies that needed the most healing....

And I'm no shrink....

So I just let them, besides it was their choice.

Though they didn't seem too interested in keeping a watch on enemies, so I kept watch for them. They didn't notice, except Raven, but he seemed content with some off-time.

I also kept watch at night, totally creppy...

I'm watching them when they sleep..... *shiver*

Raven wasn't too happy with that though, when he found out.......

He put out a sleeping bag for me and told me to sleep, eventhough it was in the middle of the day. He then went to get some water or something, I wasn't really sure as I were already halfway asleep.

............................ヾ( ❀◕◡◕ฺฺ )ノ ヽ(◕◡◕❀ฺ )ノ............................

When I woke up again a little while later, I woke up to Kabuto standing and talking with my team. It seems that Naruto and Pinky had tried to open the scroll so that they could fake another, but Kabuto had stopped them. Still don't like him.

"I really can't take my eyes of you, without you getting in trouble?" I asked as I crawled out of my sleeping bag and stood up.

"Agreed." An annoyed voice said from behind me, turned out to be Raven. "You even woke her up after I used an hour to convince her to get some sleep."

I giggled at that and rubbed my left eye tiredly, making Raven sigh, then I turned to look Kabuto in the eyes and with a straight and serious face I said. "I still don't like you."

He sighed and Pinky sweatdropped.

"Kiko, you can't just go tell people that you don't like them." She said and I tilted my head at her.

"Why not? It's the truth, would you rather that I lie? Isn't that a bad thing too?" I asked curiously, making her sigh and look to Raven for help.

Not that he helped her, he just held out the sleeping bag for me; clearly expecting me to go back to sleep. I gave him a pouting look, not wanting to go back to sleep, but he didn't buckle under.

So we just stood there, having a kinda stare off, until Kabuto coughed to gain our attention. Raven send me one last look before he turned to Kabuto and challenged him to a fight for his scroll, which Kabuto denied. Then he promised to help the team get the scroll they needed, though he seemed a bit distracted, which most defiantly was not because I was giving him a frosty angry glare.

Not. At. All.

"The exam is nearing its end, people are getting desperate. The best chance you have for getting a scroll is setting up a trap near the tower." He said, which made the team pack up and follow him.

As we walked he looked disturbed at me. "Could you just stop looking at me like that?!"

I was maybe, just a little bit, still giving him my frosty angry glare.

"You're boring." I said bluntly, making Pinky giggle, Raven shake his head and Naruto stare at Kabuto as if to judge if he really was boring.

I don't know what he decided, but he nodded to himself as if agreeing.

"No, I'm not!" Kabuto decided to defend himself.

"You smell weird." I said again, making the others repeat their actions, only this time Naruto smelled Kabuto.