Kakashi's pov.

Kakashi's pov: ( from the night before, right after Kiko said that her arm is fine. )

" Give me your hand then. " Ibiki said and she let him take her hand, then he examined her arm before he continued with wonder. " Shes right, her arm is fine. "

" Of cause it is! " She said proudly and i liftet an eyebrown at her. Crazy kid, i might add.

" Medical jutsu? " I asked her curiuos.

" No i dont think so. I use water to heal wounds, its called: 'Suiton: Mizu kōka'. I invented it myself. " She said proutly and i smiled to her, she must really be a smart girl!

" I would like to see that in action once. " I said smiling a genuine smil.

" Will do! " She smiled, she was so kid-like, i must admid.

She yawned again, really looking like a little kid. I smiled at her, she had been tiret long before we brought her to the village and yet she had handled the village, the torture and staying away of sight in hours. Ibiki and Shikaku chuckled at her kid-like actions. The hokage even tousled her hair, while laughing fatherly.

" I will send some books over to you, you can stay here tonight and tomorrow you will begin in the akademi. I will get an anbu to bring you to the akademi and to pick you up afterwards. You will be brought to my office and we will find you a place to live. Sleep well, the books should be here in ten minutes. " The hokage said and they all left, exept me.

" I never got to by you those dangos. How about i buy some and come by with them tomorrow morning? " I asked softly, remembering how curious she had been to what they were.

She smiled at me and she nodded grateful. Then she took her bag, oppened it and found a blond haircoler, that she brought with her to the bathroom. I looked curious at her bag, remembering how heavy she was, thinking that it might just be the things in her bag.

" Just go ahead. " Her voice reacted me, while she pointing to her bag. " But dont break anything. "

I smiled at her and took a hold of her bag, slowly taking thing after thing out. Unbelieveable, how many things can a bag this size hold? And she could none the less carry it, as if it did not weight anything. I analysed each and everything i took out. The door oppened and the hokage came in with some anbu carrying books, lots of books, how would she catch up? The hokage had brought some cloths for her too.

" Hej kiddo! The books the hokage sendt have just come, he sendt you some clean cloth too. Do you want it now? " I asked, the door oppened, while she hid behind the door and i understood, so i quickly laid a stack of cloth on the little table before i left the bathroom.

I took a sketchblog up from the bed and placed myself in the middel of all the things.

" Dont you think, that she will be angry at you for looking though her stuff? " The hokage asked.

" No, she gave me premision to look, as long as i dont break anything. " I answerred him, while i slowly turned the pages in the sketchblog. They were good.

He then smiled and took up one of the notesbooks. " You are quite good with this kid. I would like to talk to you about that later tonight. "

" Sure. " I said and turned a new page.

The bathrooms door oppend and Kiko came out. I heard her laugh loudly, i smiled. 'I must look funny. ' I thought and shoke my head. Me in the middel of her bed with all her stuff scattered around me and then the hokage slowly reading her notes. I looked up at her, her hair was diffrend. Her hair was a light brown, but now it was a intense blonde.