The prank-war

//Author's note// So... Yeah sorry, it took a bit longer than I though. If it helps anything; it's at least twice as long as normally. Well do enjoy. ^_^ //Author's note end//

Tsukiko's pov:

In the beginning of the day two things happened:

1. I met with Old Man, he wanted me to play a game.

"So you want me to lead a war against the senseis? Where I collect every genin in the village and prank the senseis? What about the clean up from the pranks?" I asked to be clear.

"Hai, if a sensei have been pranked, he can still continue. But if a sensei catches a genin, then that genin can't join the game until someone 'saves' him. The academy is the prison and the game will last till sunset. The losing team will use clean up. Are you up for it?" Old Man asked to which I nodded.

"I'm so in."

And

2. I gathered genins to my team.

It didn't take long to find a few genins to make my team, most of them had today off and they wouldn't mind using it to prank their senseis. Of course I started with gathering the leaf genins, then I gathered many of the other genins, even Redhead and his team joined. But there was one genin, who I had yet to ask; Kabuto.

I really didn't like the boy, but he was a genin and he had some skill, which could be of use. So I tracked him down and tripped him, when he was walking towards a building, where I guessed Snakey was waiting. Angrily he turned to me, but froze for a second in confusion.

"Soooo, we're having a war; genins against senseis. And since you ARE a genin, I figured that I should ask. Do you want to be my underling in this war?" I explained/asked and waited for him to answer.

Finally he responded and got up. "All of the senseis?"

"Hai, even Old Man and Snakey. Though they'll be last, they need planning." I smiled at him, a smile which he returned.

"I'm in."

>>> -------(/^-^)/ [Hug me, senpai!!!] -> (± - ±) [No!]------- <<<

We were hiding out in the forrest on the Hokage monument. It was our hideout, where we planned everything together before we send out some genins to do the pranks, or sometimes we all went.

Honestly planning the pranks wasn't hard, several senseis had already experienced exploding cans of flour, tripping traps, rubber in baked things, pies to the faces, itchy power in their clothes and lies to old ladies, who would begin to hit them with their purse.

You would be surprised how many naive old ladies that are in Konoha. I had planned every plan with Naruto and Shikamaru, and Kabuto since he kept close, which was creepy...

Finally most of the senseis had been pranked and we were only missing: Old Man, Snakey, Otou-sensei, Pervy Sage(Who Naruto insisted we should prank), Anko and Ibiki.

I wasn't even sure, if Anko and Ibiki was senseis, but I counted them in too. Technically we lost quite a few people ourselves, but I had planned for that. In this moment Redhead and his team, plus a few others, were breaking them out and filling the rooms, which they had been kept in, with hundreds cups of water and other liquids.

The plan for pranking Ibiki was almost done, we would have Hinata and her team outside his interrogation room's door, partly hidden. They would seem to be the ones to prank him, but really they wasn't. Hinata would pretend to be relunant to prank him, worrying that he'll get hurt. This should get him to leave the room.