The Raikage's letter

Kakashi's pov:

Pakkun arrived a few days later with word from the Raikage. Just like with the last letter I took it to the Hokage right away(don't think so, nope), when he told me to enter I opened the door to find Anko, Ibiki and the Hokage, who all put down whatever they had in their hands, when they say the scroll in my hand.

"Ah, I see. Shall we take a look at Kiko's latest adventure?" The Hokage asked no one in particular and read through the scroll, then he chuckled. "This time she 'disrespected' the Raikage by insinuating that he wasn't fast enough. Apparently she approached him at a bad time and he tried to strike her, but she avoided him. Perhaps it was too early to send her out alone? She's stihll only 11."

"She'll be fine, Lord Hokage." Ibiki offered as comfort. "It's not like she's gotten hurt yet. And she can take more than most others. She'll be fine.."

"He's right, she's strong enough to handle herself, you know that Hokage-same." I agreed, looking over at Anko as she started laughing.

"Disrespecting the Raikage! Avoiding his attack! Oh, she's so my favourite!!! If you ever need a babysitter I'm so on." She smiled, showing off all her white teeth.

"I'm not sure, that the village would be able to take that duo. Gomen Anko." I muttered and looked at the Hokage, who's face mirrored my thoughts.

The village would fall, if the two of them were alone for too long....

Anko pouted, making the rest of us chuckle.

"I told you, that you get more out of being responsible." Ibiki stated, making me wonder if he really sees himself as responsible...

"Ha, that's golden coming from you! Besides being responsible is boring! Arg, I'll just kidnap her every once in a while." Anko laughed, confirming my thoughts.

"Wait what?!"