I'm bored!!!

Tsukiko's pov:

It didn't take long to find them since they weren't long from where I left them only moments earlier, I arrived just in time to see some giant black kitty-cat, standing beside some blonde girl, threaten Konohamaru, only to get his hand hit by a rock that Raven threw from the three. Shrugging I quickly pulled off my weights, ran out, caught Konohamaru and brought him with me to the ally opening where I left my weights.

Silently I began taking back on my weights and quickly Konohamaru began helping me, we were both ignoring the appearing of a new kid, this time a redhead, I was watching though, just out of the corner of my eye.

They began talking about the up-coming Chunin examines, that I already heard about from Ibiki since he was in charge of the first one, and then after finally being done with putting my weights back on, I walked up to them and threw my arms over the shoulders of Naruto and Raven.

"I'm bored! Let's go do something!" I complained, which apparently surprised everybody present.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" The giant black kitty-cat asked or more like exclaimed.

"Hell is a pretty good description actually. Oh, you mean right now? I came from just over there." I told him and pointed towards the ally way.

Kitty-cat opened his mouth to say something, but the redhead cut him off by turning to leave, but Raven stopped him by asking for his name. At first the blonde girl thought that it was her he was talking to, but Raven cut her off rudely.

"No, you with the gourd." Raven asked making the redhead look up at him.

"Gaara of the Desert..." Redhead answerred. "I'm also interested in you. Your name?"

"It's Sasuke Uchiha." Raven said and had a short starre-down with Redhead.

"And her? The bored one?" Redhead asked and looked at me, but i didn't meet his eyes, no, i was too busy trying to catch the ladybug that flew past my face.

After watching me for a little while, Raven turned back to look at Redhead and said: "She goes by Kiko Maris Hatake."

Redhead looked at both me and Raven, before he and the two others left. Raven looked a bit after him, but i just went to Naruto's side and pulled at his arm.

"Naruto-niichan! I'm bored!!!"