The Tsuchikage

Tsukiko's pov:

After a little while of running(for my life!!!) I had gotten back on track and turned my nose towards Iwagakure.

The village was placed in a mountain area with lots of waterfalls. It was very grey, but somehow it was beautiful anyway.

The village itself were mainly round towers of stone, but it somehow just fit nicely with the area.

I'm still not sure, how they didn't notice me...

Some ninjas, huh?

I searched the village quickly, trying to determine where the chances would be highest, that I would find the Tsuchikage. In the end I decided on the biggest tower, I crawled in through a window quite far up the tower, thinking that his office would be somewhere in the top. But the room, that I entered, surely weren't an office. It was a large round room with a stone monument in the middle, the monument stood on a round stone 'island', surrounded by water, with a small 'bridge' leading from the round island to the floor. In the water were lots of stones, just like the ones on the the stone monument.

Curiously I walked closer to the monument, it was simple, but nice. For a moment I forgot, that I was on a mission, and just took a break, watching the monument.

I was pulled out of my relaxed state of mind by a female voice passing by the door.

"Stubborn old man." The female muttered as she passed the door, seconds later the door opened and I came face to face with the Tsuchikage.

We just stood there, staring at each other for a little while. I was waiting for him to make the first move, which he did by breaking the silence.

"Bad assassin or scroll-bringer?" He asked in a calm voice, though he was on guard, all tense.

I answered by holding out the scroll towards him.

"Ah, you're early." He said, no longer tense, but still on guard.

He reached out for the scroll, but he suddenly froze.

"Arg! My back!" He cried out and held his back in pain.

I debated with myself for a few seconds, wether or not to help him. I ended with deciding to help, so I brought out my summoning scroll and summoned a bottle of water. Then I jumped over behind him.

"I'm not supposed to do this, so don't tell on me." I whispered in his ear and manipulated the water through his clothes and skin, then I used Suiton: Mizu kōka to heal and treat his back.

When I was done, I was about to pull away, when somebody attacked me from behind. It was a woman, probably the one from before. She kept attacking me every time I avoided her, so I used Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki to make ice and snow swallows that hid me from view and then I used Hana: Fukashi to make myself invisible. While I was invisible, and while the woman were occupied with my swallows, I hid behind the stone monument.

"Kurotsuchi! Enough!" The Tsuchikage yelled at the woman, who stopped attacking my swallows and looked at him.

"But he....!" She started, but the Tsuchikage cut her off.

"Did nothing wrong." He told her off, making her huff.

I made my swallows disappear and deactivated Hana: Fukashi, but I didn't step out from behind the stone monument. I saw how the pedals floated on the water and I think that the Tsuchikage did too, but not the woman, who's name apparently were Kurotsuchi...

"You wouldn't leave without giving me the scroll, would you?" The Tsuchikage asked out in the room.

"Iie." I sighed as I got up from behind the stone monument.

"How dare you touch that?!" Kurotsuchi asked in an angry loud voice, but was once again stopped by the Tsuchikage.

"Kurotsuchi!" He warned her, before he reached out for the scroll again, this time I walked up to him and put it in his hand. "What was it, that you did?"

"Secret." I stated and stood a little unsecure, waiting for him to dismiss me.

"It helped." He tried to fish for more information.

"I know." I commented, avoiding his little fishing expedition.

"Good, now go away!" Kurotsuchi sneered, making me sigh.

"I'm already in trouble for disrespecting the Raikage, so I'll have to wait for the Tsuchikage to dismiss me." I mumbled annoyed and shifted the weight from one of my feet to the other.

"Disrespecting the Raikage? Maybe you're not that bad." She smirked and looked at the Tsuchikage. "I like her!"

Oh, so now I'm allowed to be a girl? Because I 'disrespected' the Raikage?

The Tsuchikage looked at me for a little while, before he sighed. "You're dismissed. There is no need to send back a letter. The letters in this situations are mostly complains anyway."

I couldn't stop myself from hanging my head, which coursed Kurotsuchi to laugh.

"The Raikage send back a letter, didn't he?" She laughed.

"Hai, as did the Mizukage..." I sighed, then I turned and walked up to the window that I had entered through.

"Wait, you were the one, who brought the scrolls to both the Mizukage and the Raikage, as well as us? They usually sends one for each kage, sometimes one for two, but never more than that..." Kurotsuchi asked in a mutter, then she looked at me and just as I threw myself out the window, she continued. "Who are you?"

She never really got an answer.