The first test

Tsukiko's pov:

The second that we stepped into the room every eye in the room looked at us, it was rather creepy. And it didn't help that Blondie from the academy yelled up and threw herself onto Raven, only to piss of Pinky.

Before I knew it, it was 'raining' rookies that I already knew from the academy. And of course they had to start fighting and provoking each others.

Shy for once in my life I stepped slightly backwards with my index finger slightly in my mouth, I was hiding behind Raven since Naruto and Pinky were off to pick fights with the other rookies. Raven just let me, he didn't seem to mind and he even straightened up to hide me better.

"Hey you guys! You should be quieter. You guys are rookies just out of the academy? Screaming like school girls.... Geez.... This isn't a picnic." Some grey-haired guy with glasses said, someone asked who he was and he answered: "I'm Kabuto. But instead of that, look behind you."

Slowly the others turned and only then they noticed how everybody was starring at us. Then Kabuto proceeded to tell them about the rain Nins, that had very short tempers, and about how everyone was nervous. I giggled and leaned in to whisper in Raven's ear.

"I'm not nervous for the exam." I whispered and he glanced back at me.

"You're tense." Was all he said.

"My stalker is the protector in the next exam, besides I don't like people looking at me like that..." I whispered to him and he smirked.

"Hn." He hn'ed and I shook my head at him.

"That's an awfully long word!" I giggled in his ear and he hn'ed again with his ghost smile on his lips.

I turned back to the conversation just in time to see Kabuto pull out a deck of cards while saying. "With these Nin-info cards."

Nin-info? On cards that appear blank, but shows info when feeded chakra? That actually smart...

I giggled as Kabuto offered to find info on anybody for us.

"Gaara of the desert and Rock Lee from the leaf." Raven said and I giggled and looked over his shoulder on the cards.

They were both pretty strong judging by the cards.

"Mini-Guy are a Taijutsu specialist and Redhead controls sand and wears a sandy sand amour, see? Now I just beat the cards." I giggled in Raven's ear and he nodded, then he suddenly looked at me.

"How do you know?" He asked surprised and slightly loud making Kabuto look up curiously, apparently he didn't know I was there.

"It's not hard to get info in this village, no one seem to notice me when I walk off and such. Only a very few people notice me to be honest. Like that Kabuto-guy, he didn't know that I was there." I mumbled into his ear and he nodded.