Its blood, silly!

Tsukiko's pov:

I ran fast through the hallways passing quite a lot of people, who stared after me, I knew that Ibiki would be in the room that the preliminary was being held in. So that's where I was headed.

When I reached the doors to the room I didn't stop to open them, instead I just kicked them up with a loud bang and landed on the handrail.

"Kiko!? What happened to you?...." Pinky asked worried.

I smiled brightly and gave her a thumps up, trying to cheer her up a little, but it seemed to have the opposite effect. Confused I turned away from her and tried to find Ibiki, there were a lot of faces to go through.

It really confused me how everyone stared weirdly at me.

"Kiko? Who are you looking for?..." The old man Hokage asked and I smiled at him.

"Ibiki." I answerred happily, ignoring how the senseis started to mumble among themselfs.

"I'm here, kid!" I heard Ibiki yell and I ran to where I saw him holding up his hand, he stood close to the old man Hokage and Anko.

I sat down on the handrail infront of him and smiled. "Chotto! Otou-sensei said to go find you and stay with you."

People were still staring, both children and adults. Did I do something wrong?

"I see...." Ibiki said slowly, he seemed slightly worried, okay maybe a bit more than slightly. "Kid, what's that on your face?"

"Huh? My face?" I asked and reached up to touch my face, before I realized; my face was covered in blood still.

Oh well.

"Its blood, silly!" I giggled at him, making him, the Hokage and the senseis look alarmed.

I'm sure that they weren't the only ones, but my back was turned to the others. Behind me, I heard Pinky's surprise as Otou-sensei returned. And I knew that Snakey had returned too.

Ibiki really seemed worried...

"Don't worry! Its not mine!" I smiled at them as Anko leaned in and licked my chin, making me pout.

Why is people so happy to lick my cheeks?......

Suddenly she pulled back with a look of disgust on her face. "No that's defiantly not yours!" She then looked at the Old Man. "Orochimaru."

The old man looked shocked and slightly pale. "Kiko? How did you get that blood all over you?"

"I cut his tongue, tongues bleed a lot, did you know that?" I answerred and blinked surprised as Ibiki threw me over his shoulder after sharing a look with Otou-sensei, Old Man and Anko.

As he turned and started to walk away with me on his shoulder and Anko by his side I looked up to find one and a half pair of eyes that looked at me slightly different than the others, but also different than each other.

A pair of yellow eyes in Snakey's comeback body, that looked at me with a sick interest, he smiled twisted at me, but I ignored him.

The last eye was watching me with warmth, that eye I smiled to. Otou-sensei smiled back.

"Otou-sensei! Pinky! Naruto-niichan! I'm getting kidnapped! Ja Ne!" I yelled as Ibiki left the room behind, slightly chuckling, just like Anko.

"You really are something, Kid." Anko said chuckling as we disappeared down the hallway.