So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....

So, I'm really sorry about not uploading, I was too caught up in the story further ahead and my other stories, school started again, i had to babysit again, i got sick, I am really really sorry!!!

Please don't eat me....

Here, eat Kiko. She is being mean to me anyway.

Anyway: sorry for the short chapter, but do try to enjoy it anyway.

See ya later, alligator.

Tsukiko's pov:

We had been doing a lot of missions lately and we were finally done, Raven left muttering something about training, Sensei had left too and I would have gone after him, but I didn't want to miss Udon, Moegi and Konohamaru's entries.

And right on time a 'square rock' began to follow Naruto, I giggled and stepped out of the way.

They kept chasing after him, it was kinda cute and then when they finally jumped out from under their 'rock'. I giggled loudly at their entries, Moegi's was the best. The way she said that she was the sexiest female ninja was just too cute!

Still giggling I winked at Konohamaru and left to find Kakashi, guess where I found him......

On his couch....

With his book....

Asleep.....

So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....

I softly woke him up and sat on the floor in front of him as he removed his book from his face and looked at me.

"Kiddo? Weren't you with the team?" He asked groggy.

"I was, but I feel like I need to tell you about why I had passed out on the bridge in the land of waves...." I muttered and he looked at me very awake.

"I admit that it did confuse me." He said urging me to go on.

"Haku kissed me..." I muttered lowly and looked at the ground. "He heard it when I told you about my Kekkei Genkai."

"I see, did it work even though it was against your will?" He asked and I nodded.

"I never said that I had to be willingly participating. As long as the contact is made, then my Kekkei Genkai will copy whatever abilities the other part must have. I don't know how big the changes in my abilities are as I already could control ice before, but I assume that I have gotten the speed he had, the abilities to throw senpons and that I am now able to use that icy mirror jutsu of his." I told him while he got up.

I guess that I should go talk to the Hokage about this. Are you alright until I'm back?" He asked as he ruffled up my hair.

"I'm fine. I'll just go find the team and hang with them for a while." I smiled at him and left the house to hunt down the team.