Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.

???'s pov:

I had been in this other dimension for about a week and the girl was hidden good. I had found a lot of small girls found on the steets, but none of them was the right one. Now i had one more girl to check out, before i would be grounded and without a trace. This girl was without a name, in her papers there was written Ki Kali as a name. But there too stood that, it was not her name. I was on my way to her last knowed adress, where she should be living with her fosterparents.

The house was a big house, i went in not bothering with the door. A man and a woman sat in the livingroom drinking, though they didnt seem too drunk yet. I let myself slip back out, before i knocked on the door. The woman oppened the door and looked coldly at me.

" Who are you?! What are you doing here?! Go away! " She almost screamed at me. Nice place to rise a kid, she would defendly be better of with living in the Akatsuki...

" I am looking for Ki Kali. " I stated monotonly.

" What have that kid done now!? Doesnt matter! We havent seen her the whole week. Last time we saw her, she left to draw the old tree out in the woods and she never came back. " She screamed again and i was surprised that my eardrums didnt break and bleed. Maybe there was something in her room that could help me find her or maybe a picture.

" I need to see her room and maybe if you had a picture, then that would be a big help. " I stated with autoritet.

She pulled a face at me, but brought me down the hall and into the smallest room possible. I never even imagined there to be a room that small in this large a house. The woman left saying, that i knew where the door was, when i was done and that they did not have any pictures of the girl. I looked around in the room. There was only just place to the bed, that was infact not a bed, but more of an hospital bed. The intire room was grey and in a cardboard box on the floor under the bed, there was a few books, a picture and knifes. A girl her age should not need weapons in this world...

I took the picture up. It was of a young boy, he was trying to hold onto a young girl who did not want the foto taken. She was halfway out of the picture and she was all blurred, it was impossible to identify her, even if she was standing right infront of me. But i kept it and layed it in my poket, then i left the house. Maybe the boy could be of any help to me, i went back to the record office and looked through the files till i found one with a picture matching mine. The file said that the boy was in prisson for murder, hopefully he had not killed the girl.

I went to the prisson mentioned in the the boy's file, i slipped in there after finding his cellnumber. It was night by now and i hid in the shadows, i slipped through the locked celldoor and woke up the boy.

" Who are you? " He asked groggy, clearly still tiret.

" That is not importent. I need to find this girl, do you know where she is? " I asked and showed him the picture. " And if there is any other information, that i should know. "

He seemed to think little, before he answerred without a sekund thought of betraying the girl. " I dont think, that i can help you find her. I have not seen her though the last year, not since i tried to blame her for murder. She told me that she had an waterproof alibi and sure she did, she had blowed up a school at the time of the murder and she had gotten caught. She likes music, sweets, eksplosions, weapons and matrial arts. And watch out, she is considered a master of matrial arts. She's an ophan and she does not like thunderstorms. Anything else? "

" Yes, her looks. Hair coler, eye coler. " I said making sure to remember it all.

" There i cant help, she colers her hair and uses contacts. I dont know her real hair nor eye coler. " He said and i nodded, before i slid his throat. Then i left, he was not of anymore use to me...