I won!

Tsukiko's pov:

Anko and Ibiki brought me to another room, where they cleaned me up a bit, well my face anyway. Afterwards they tried to take me to see a doctor, didn't go too well.

For them anyway.

Under their new and freshly white bandages, on Ibiki's face and arm and Anko's arm and bottom neck, they had the after effects of trying to get me to the hospital, when you're not Otou-sensei that is.

Lets just say; Ibiki got a deep, but nicely curved three fingered cat-like scratch on his right cheek and down to his chin, and a matching one on his left shoulder down to his elbow.
Anko got one too, her's was on the bottom of her neck on the left side, but she was quicker to pull away and stay on safe distance from my nails, or as they agreed to call them; my claws.......

How mean.

Anywho Anko didn't expect me to use teeth, so she ended up with a nice and deep bite mark on her right lower part of the arm.

I won.

They refuse to admit that they lost though.

But I won! ^w^

They brought me back to the room the preliminary was being held in and placed me beside the old man, then Anko grabbed a box and Ibiki grabbed a clipboard.

"There are pieces of paper in the box that Anko is holding so each of you take one piece." The old man said and placed his hand on my shoulder to keep me next to him.

"I'll come around, so wait for your turn!" Anko demanded and then she walked up to each of the participants and let them draw a number out of the box.

Turns out the numbers were the match arrangements, I was number ten, going against Shikamaru Nara, or so the paper said. I had a feeling that I wouldn't though...

After that it was just something about the posibilities of passing and how many passing or whatever. I was drawing and didn't really care, I drew Ibiki, Anko and Old man.

After that the old man brought me to his office, where we waited for Otou-sensei. The old man said that he had a mission for me, but he would prefur that Otou-sensei was the one to send me off.

We waited for a pretty long time for Otou-sensei, he was late( -_-"), but after he arrived and talked the mission over with old man, while I was drawing, he told me what the mission was about.

So they are sending me on this mission to get me a little away from the village, while Snakey, who is a REALLY bad guy, was there and 'wanted' me. What? He's into kids or something?

Oh, something about my power and abbilities, wanting that, got it.

But the mission was to go and give the Gokage some scrolls that really were just an update on the exam and such.

One for Rasa the Fourth Kazekage of Sunagakure in the Sand Country.

One for Mei Terumī the Fifth Mizukage of Kirigakure in the Water Country.

One for A the Fourth Raikage of Kumogakure in the Lightning Country.

And lastly one for Ōnoki the Third Tsuchikage of Iwagakure in the Earth Country.

I even got to see pictures! ^_^

And a map!

They marked the places that I had to go and I got the map with me, I also got an allowance so that I could eat out and sleep at inns. Lastly I got the scrolls that I quickly hid different places on my body. I was scheduled to leave in two hour, so Otou-sensei took me home to change and then to the marked to make sure that I had food in my bag for emergencies. Then we just relaxed and had tea and ate ramen and dangoes as dessert.

"Kiddo, why was Ibiki and Anko all scratched up? Did something happen?" Otou-sensei asked seemingly casually, but I could hear that he was worried.

With a noddle hanging from my mouth I quickly shook my head. "Iie, its nothing."

"Kiko." He said in a stern voice, as I slurped the noodle into my mouth, his stern voice making me smile sheepishly.

"It might have happened that I got a little itzy bitzy tiny bit ....... difficult, when they wanted me to let a doctor take a look on me to see if I was alright and make sure that none of the blood was mine. But they are fine, somewhat, and I'm fine." I grinned at him and he seemed surprised.

"So you do give me special treatment?" He asked with a closed eyed smile.

"Hai, maybe a little bit." I muttered and added loudly. "But I give old man, Anko, Ibiki, Naruto-niichan, Raven, Pinky etc. a special treatment too! I didn't take out a weapon!"

"Its just a hospital, just a doctor, they are there to help." Otou-sensei said and I frowned.

"Just a madman with legal access to drugs and legally allowed to cut in people, you mean. Just some stranger that have all sorts of weapons, you mean. Just some guy who likes to stick hurtful needles into your skin and either pump you full of drugs, all legally, or steal your blood, I don't know about you, but I kinda need mine. Besides some doctors are evil and insane, like Snakey he's a doctor, and you never know when you get one that is insane!" I argued.

"Most doctors are nice, they won't hurt you." He commented and ignored my very valid reasons to dislike doctors.

"Agree to disagree then." I muttered as I finished the ramen and got a hold of the dangoes.

I grabbed one, examined it, poked it, sniffed it, slowly licked it and finally ate it. Otou-sensei laughed at that, which made me smile.

After that we went home and he helped me get into my 'The Bird' outfit, well he helped me with the mask and bandana-like hat, the rest, some dark and neutral clothes, I got dressed in myself in my room, I also took the scrolls and hid on my body, just like my knives.
Then Otou-sensei lead me to the gate, where we said goodbye for now, before I ran off towards Kirigakure, the mist village, in the Water Country.