Getting lost.

Tsukiko's pov:

Chaos, chaotic, bad, wrong.

Everything's wrong. Nothing's right. People were running all over, somehow I had been seperated from Otou-sensei. I had heard him call for me, but people were screaming and I couldn't find him.

I felt lost. Sure, I grew up on the street, but I had never been in a mass hysteria and I didn't know what to do. Why were everybody screaming and running around? There's no sense in this!

What am I supposed to do, when everybody suddenly loses their minds?

I had been pushed around and pulled forcefully out of the arena by the panicking mobs, they hadn't cared where they stepped or who was hit or hurt by them in their panic, so when I finally got out of the mob, I found myself alone, bruised and battered, on some street, that I didn't really know. It looked old and I couldn't help but wonder where I was...

I walked down street after street trying to trace my steps back to the arena, but every street was just empty and unfamiliar. It all looked the same and whenever I finally found somebody else and was about to ask for directions they just kept running past me while screaming...

That's just rude.

Did Naruto actually fart? Was that what all this was about?

That's a bit over the top, a complete exaggeration...

I sighed as the sun slowly went down over the hokage mountains, how was I supposed to get back? Tiredly I sat down on a step in front of somebody's house and yawned. Hours had I spend on the streets, but I hadn't been able to find back and now there's no more people to ask for help....

I leaned up the house behind me and closed my eyes, just for a moment, I was really tired. Being lost seems to make you tired...

Of course the moment became a minute, that became two and soon I had fallen asleep.

I guess, that I was more lucky than anything, that the one who found my sleeping self was a konoha ninja, who knew, that I lived with Otou-sensei. He brought me to Ibiki, who send a message to Otou-sensei and put me to bed. Or so I assumed, since I woke up at his house the next day, with no Otou-sensei fighting with Ibiki about handing me over.

I found Ibiki in the kitchen, where he looked sad. As it turned out the old man died, Snakey killed him. Ibiki had said it quickly in a slightly harsh tone, but it only really seemed like he was mad at himself, he seemed to think that he let the old man down. Yet he refused to admit it and I didn't want to fight, so I dropped the subject. The old man was dead...

The funeral was beautiful, sad, but beautiful.