You know, that i know.

I lived there for a week, surviving of fish, plants, proteinbars and animals caught in my snares. Each morning i emtied the snares and took them down, and each evening i sat them up again. I had all my stuff with me when i went somewhere, ready to run.
Exactly one week later i sat and drank a cup of Dandelion tea of a cup i had made of tree, just like my pot. ( You take a piece of wood, as clean as possible, and light a fire in the middel. Make sure to keep an eye on it while burning, when you think its deep enough you put the fire out and remember to wash the wood piece.) I would personally drink hot cocoa, but that normally cant be found in the woods... Too bad....
I was about to take my 9th sip of my burning hot tea, when i heard a sound. I knew it wasnt an animal, it was a human sound. I admit it, i was scarred as hell. I always were around people. I buckled my belts around my gut, got my coat on and shoulder bag on and sneaked silent away from the sound. I hid in the treecrowns unable to be seen nor heard.

" Kakashi, its emty! " A male with big bushy eyebrowns and black bowl cut yell loudly.

" Guy, i was right behind you there is no need to shout... And you probably gave us away right now. Now who ever this camp is will not come back. " A guy with white gravity denying hair, blue mask and an eyepatch(?) sighed.
I knew that i should run, but i was curius towards the white haired guy Kakashi and i needed a diversion. My hand seeked down in my bag and grabed one of my bombs. But away from that i was standing statue still.

" How unyouthfull of me, i apologise. " said Guy sad and i pressed a hand to my lips trying not to laugh. Sadly i moved my hand quickly and it caught Kakashi's eye. I swear he was smirking under that mask of his. I knew he could not see me, but now he knew where i was.

" Shit!" I growled under my breath.

Okay, diversion time! I smiled and unsecured the bomb in my hand. I know that i was overreacting, but they had weapons too. And Guy had shot my house to dead, when he first showed up. I think i had a good reason to overreact and well, i was scarred as hell... So i threw the bomb, not trying to kill them, but to create diversion. Kakashi saw the bomb in the air and pulled himself and Guy out of there, just as i had hoped. The bomb went of at the same time as i jumped and ran. I ran as fast as i could, which was fast and after a while i was far away from my camp. So i speeded down. Suddenly i heard them again, they were following me. Maybe i should not have throwned that bomb. I jumped into a tree to hide, but they kept coming my way. Thats when i realised it was my chakra they were following, that chakra that no one i can remember meeting ever had. There was something wrong with that statment, the guy with the swirly mask had chakra and these two did too. Fuck... I quickly hid my chakra, that i had stopped hiding the sekund the bomb when of.

" Hej, stop! We just wants to talk! " Kakashi said loud almost yelling.

But his friend was of an other opinion, he attacked me. Clearly i was to late at hiding my chakra... They were both breathing heavily, but Guy attacked any way. I wasnt breathing hard, i liked running, i had done that for many years.
But Guy attacked me, that bastard! He dared to attack me, a 11 year old girl, him the grown up. He didnt even look at me and then he startet throwing kunais at me, bastard! We fought a little away from Kakashi, because Guy had pushed me and we kept moving. Me and Guy were pretty even in fighting skills, he was still throwing kunais at me and i got annoyed and startet to throw knifes at him. Kichen knifes, pocket knifes you name it and i threw it at his stupid face. I didnt want to fight this guy Guy, not without knowing what i did wrong, but he did not stop! I then got an idea and used it, i used Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu on him and pulled him underground with only his head above ground. Just as i did that Kakashi showed up and he looked baffled at what he saw. A 11 year old girl with light brown hair and dazzling blue eyes had just beaten his friend like that. I waved awkwardly at him trying to find a way out, he stirred wide eyed on me a little before chuckling.

" I guess he deserved that. Now can we talk? " He asked ignoring his friends head sticking up of the Earth like a head of lettuce. " So lets start with this, why did you try to blow us up? "
I looked cold at him and pointed at Guy, he looked surprised and then seemed to remember.

"He stabbed the hut? " I nodded gracefully. I know that i am not talking, but i dont want to, so i am not going to do so.

Kakashi nodded to himself: " Would you mind coming with us to our village? The hokage would like to talk to you. "

Who? Hokage? Okay, i dont think i am in my world any more... Or at least not near what was my world. I yawned and rubbed my left eye, stupid bear keeping me up all night and yesterday and the day before that too. Stupid bear...

Kakashi's eye softend and he seemed to try and talk to me like a caring adult probably would sound like: " We can stop for dangos on the way, if you want? "

No one had ever talked to me like that, but it felt nice. What are dangos by the way? I had never heard of them before...

He seemed to notice my confused look, because he smiled and said: " Its a kind of food, you can get it in many variants, one being sweet and normally used for desert. So? "

I grinned at him trying to briebe me, it was a fun way of making me do as he wanted. I nodded dismissingly and he smiled before he went to help Guy up from underground. When he had gotten up, he startet to ramble on about being youthfull. And he kept it on all the way to the village. And then finaly he ran ahead, thank god! But he came back again quickly...

" Kakashi, my most youthfull rival! The hokage wishes to see you and the girl too, but he said you go first. He said to just drop the girl of with Ebisu before coming. See you later. "

And then he walked of again. Yay! But not yay, now Kakashi has to lieve me with some weird guy. Who names their kid Ebisu anyway? Kakashi looked at me and i nodded encouraging.
So i ended up with Ebisu, a weird guy with round sunglasses and bandana. Kakashi said that he would be back for me soon and to just relax, so i did. Ebisu was of a complitely deffrent meaning after he saw my book, i was reading about bombmaking, and he pulled me of to see Ibiki Morino. I just let him pull me of to where ever, Kakashi surely would come at some point.
Ibiki was a scary person with scars in his faces, Ebisu just dropped me there saying something about me being a teorist. Ibiki did not look happy, but he took me inside and wanted me to sit in the chair infront of him and on the other side of the table. So of cause i sat on the table. :)
He stirred angry at me and i stirred right back at him. This was that kind of person i could handle very well infact. He probably would use torture if need be, but living the life i have had i had a high pain tolerance. So this should be fun, messing with somebodys mind is always a pleasure. We had a stirre of with each other, the poor typist he's looking pale. Hehe, i won the stirre down, but Ibiki was not happy....

" Lets start with something easy, schall we? Name, age and birthplace? " He thunderred with his very angry voice. I smiled sweet and innocent at him, the others thought i could not speak so why not him too? It was not like i was going to stay there. " I said, name, age and birthplace. Tell me now! " He once again thunderred and i sweetly shoke my head.

5 hours later and he was still trying, points for that. He had been throwing kunais at me, he had cut my skin sevearly(but it would go away, i only got scars if it was life-threatening or causing great damage), he had yelled at me, he had tried mentally torture, but sadly for him it did not work. His newest idea was some liquid which burned like hell! He had poured it out over my left hand and even though i did not say nor show it, it hurt! Motherfucking bastard! How dare he torture a girl? Ugly, sadistic, male chauvinistic, masochistisk, pain loving, tormentor of an bitchy, clusterfuck, damned, dickfaced, fuckwitted fucktard!
'Take a deep breath, everything is fine, Tsukiko, everything is fine. Your arm is slowly and painfully dissolving, but everything is fine. Deep breath. Oh god, its foaming! Deep breath!' I thought to myself, but it was hard.

Ibiki was looking amazed at my arm disolving and i slowly tried to poke it, but he stopped me by snapping: " Dont touch it! Do you want it to spread? "

I smiled faint and whined loudly, while trying to poke it again: " But its so foamy! "

He cowered a sekund and slowly asked: " So you do talk? "

I looked at him coldly: " No shit sherlock! We both know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak. Now the question is: Why did you not know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak. But instead you thought that you knew, that i knew, that you knew, that i knew, that you knew, that i dont speak. When clearly i do speak, but clearly i did not speak earlier... But you are the profesionel, so why didnt you know that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak when i dont. Should you not know something like that? Or are you the person to think that you know, that i know, that you think that you know, that you know, what i know? Perhaps you are the person to make me think, that you know, that i know, what i know, when i dont know, but you know, that i know, that you know, that i clearly know, when clearly i dont know? You know? "

"What! " Ibiki said and i smirked evilly.

" Okay, once again! No shit sherlock! We both know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak. Now the question is: Why did you not know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak. But instead you thought that you knew, that i knew, that you knew, that i knew, that you knew, that i dont speak. When clearly i do speak, but clearly i did not speak earlier... But you are the profesionel, so why didnt you know that you know, that i know, that you know, that i know, that you know, that i speak when i dont. Should you not know something like that? Or are you the person to think that you know, that i know, that you think that you know, that you know, what i know? Perhaps you are the person to make me think, that you know, that i know, what i know, when i dont know, but you know, that i know, that you know, that i clearly know, when clearly i dont know? You know? "

He sat down in the chair where i was sureposed to be sitting. " Cant you just answer? " He said tiret.

" No, you can answer mine first, ladies first you know, then i will answer you. How does that sound? "

" Impossible... "

" Ibiki, sweetheart, nothing is impossible if you just believe. "

" How can you do this like this? " He said giving up.

" Rule sixteen, if someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it." I smiled at his surprised face.

" How many rules is there? " He said sounding curius.

I smirked: " A round 51, there is one named 69, but i dont know those in the middel. Oh, and then there are those without a number, so around 59. "

" I see... " He said slowly.

Suddenly the iron door was opened with great power and strengt, Kakashi and an old man came in.

" Hej... " I said, while waving awkwardly. I winced when i by accident moved my still disolving arm. Kakashi looked from the very tiret and upgiving Ibiki, to my disolving arm, to my bloody body and then to my face.

" So want to tell us what this is about? " The old man asked. I looked awkwardly away.

" Well, we were talking? " I tried and Ibiki chuckled.

" This kid really is something, i have never had a person in here that lastet longer then 3 hours, but this kid is on 5th hour. And i am the one that is giving up, i only got her to talk 15 minutes ago. And that was because of her arm beginning to foam. " He sighed.

" Well, about that i would personally like to keep my very loved left hand, so could someone tell my how to get this of? Do i just wash it of? " I asked, but no one answerred. Kakashi held his hands out as to say he did not know how to get it of, he just commentet: " I have heard that you should not try and wash it of... " The old man and Ibiki was talking, mostly about not doing this kind off thing to a kid.

I sighed: " So no help at all? Fine, then a just have to fix it myself! "

I was annoyed now, but i closed my eyes slowly. Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. Good, i am a little clearer now. I heard the old man and Ibikis conversation:

" Its a kid, Ibiki. Not a S-criminal! Oh well, at least you did not use the acid. " The old man said.

" I did use the acid, lord hokage. Oh shit! " Ibiki said and turned around against me.

But i was already on it, to get the acid of. I activatet my Kekkei Genkai and made it control the water in all the blood on my body. And i made the blood pres itself down under the acid, before then making it run down my arm and onto the table. I knew my eyes were pink, but the old man hokage, Ibiki and Kakashi could not see it because of my contacts. They stirred on my arm, where all the acid slowly and painfully dripped of drop for drop...

" I think that i preferred it on, this hurt like ten times more now... " I irretatet mumbled and Ibiki chuckled again.

" How long have she had it on her arm? " The old man hokage asked and when Ibiki did not answer he continued: " Ibiki how long? " Still no answer....

I began counting with my right hands fingers. I had been here for exactly 5 hours 35 minutes and 30 sekunds, lovely.... Okay, i had then had the acid on for 35 minutes and now 35 sekundes.

I looked up at the old man hokage and said: " I have been here in this room for exactly 5 hours 35 minutes and 40 sekunds, and the acid have been there for 35 minutes and 43 sekundes. Why? "

His face became pale and immediately Kakashi took my right arm and began pulling me of.

" Kakashi-san! Were are we going? " I whined loud.

He chuckled at me: " Well, we are going to the hospital to see if we can fix your arm. "

" But i dont wanna! " I whined louder then before and i heard Ibiki chuckle again.

So Kakashi did not care if i wanted to go to the hospital or not, but luck in bad luck Guy appeared and would not leave Kakashi alone. He let go on my hand to handle Guy and i tiptoed away without a sound. He did not even notice... What a ninja.... Oh, yeah. They are aparently all ninjas, that is what Ibiki said. But what a ninja, not even noticing that he had lost me.