Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.

Kakashi's pov:

I left with the hokage and i was a little worried about leaving them alone, knowing how angry Ibiki had been. The hokage had sent me on a small mission and he himself had went on a trip around the village. So a few hours later we meet up again to go see how it was going with Ibiki and Kiko.

It was quiet in the hall, as we walked to the hokage office. I started to get worried, it was not right that they was so quiet. The hokage oppened the door and we looked inside. What i saw inside made me laugh, Ibiki sitting there infront of Kiko and he looked very concentrated. They sat on each side of the hokages desk with a snow white board of shogi between them, Kiko was waiting patiently on Ibiki to make his move and Ibiki was thinking hard about what to do. Ibiki did not look up, he was to concentrated on the game, but Kiko looked up and smiled. She waved, but then put a finger on her lips, telling us to be quiet.

" Ibiki, you have to make your move. Or else i am going to win. " She stated slowly and quietly, as if she didnt want to disturb him.

" I know, kid. " He stated still concentrated.

Then there was no more words spoken, i and the hokage stayed still and followed the game. Ibiki was losing....