The third exam

Guess what I found!
The missing next chapter. :)
Enjoy!

___$$$_____________$$$
__$___$___________$___$
_$_____$_________$_____$
_$_$$___$$$$$$$$$___$$_$
_$_$$$___$______$__$$$_$
_$_$__$__$______$_$__$_$
_$_$__$$$________$$__$_$
_$_$$$_____________$$$_$
_$_$_________________$_$
__$___________________$
_$_____________________$
_$____$$_________$$____$
$____$_$$_______$_$$____$
$____$o_$_______$o_$____$
$_____$$___$$$___$$_____$
_$_______$__$__$_______$
__$_______$$_$$_______$
___$_________________$
____$$_____________$$
______$$$$$$$$$$$$$
________$_______$
_______$_________$
___$$$_$_________$_$$$
__$___$$___$$$___$$___$
__$____$___$_$___$____$
__$____$$$$$_$$$$$____$
__$____$___$_$___$____$
___$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$
_____________________________________________________

Tsukiko's pov:

I stood in the dusty arena, just like most of the other examines. I was looking at the clouds, while all the rules were being listed up. I didn't feel like listening, there was something in the air, something not quite right. Perhaps something bad was to happen, or perhaps somebody farted...

Probably Naruto...

Finally they stopped talking and I followed the others, when they left the arena, and ended up on a balcony with the rest of the examines. Grinning I ran to the front row and took a seat, slowly the rest of the seats were taken. Redhead and his team sat nearby me, they were staring at me. Pouting at them, I leaned up against Naruto, who were almost late, and closed my eyes. Next thing I know; Naruto is poking me, telling me it's my turn.

Pouting at him, I got up and walked down the stairs to the dusty arena, that I just left, before I fell asleep. I streched my still tired body and rubbed my eye tiredly with a yawn, before looking up at the weird guy infront of me.

"A little girl? The one I'll be fighting is a little girl?" He muttered as the protecter gave the start sign.

"Ano... Are you a mummy?" I asked and tilted my head slightly, I think, that I've seen him before...

"Stupid girl." Was the only response.

"That's not a nice thing to say, you know?" I asked and narrowed my eyes. "Oh, now I know, who you are! You're the guy, who fought Raven and the rest of my team and some of the other genins. Oh! And you're also the guy, who almost got killed yesterday! .... Which I, of course, know nothing about....."

Truth be told I had seen it myself, I had seen, how Redhead almost tried to kill the mummy. He had looked up in the last moment and made eyecontact with me, I had given him a disappointed look over, what he was doing. Somehow that made him stop, but he seemed to want to kill me in that moment, yet he didn't. I think, that he might be stronger, than he's letting anyone believe, including himself. And I'm not talking physically, since we all know that.

"So are we going to fight, Mr. Mummy?" I asked calmly, strongly disliking the look he was giving me, after I mentioned his almost death.

"The name's Dosu, little girl, I'm no mummy." He said just as calmly, before he made a sudden move and tried to hit me.

I could feel the sound waves move against my skin, melting into it and making me feel dizzy. Funny thing is; he hadn't actually touched me. Stumpling a few steps back, I pouted at him.

"You really aren't a nice guy..." I told him and sighed, I don't like hurting people...

He jumped to land a hit on me, but I let myself fall to the ground, ducking both the sound waves and the fist, that was about to colide with my face. His movements and force made him continue forwards, when he met no resistance, so he flew over me. I focussed chakra into my feet and kicked him with both feet in the gut, as soon as it was over me, using my hands to set of from the earth and putting as much power behind the kick as I could.

Who knew, that mummies could fly like that?

The whole 'putting chakra in my feet before kicking' had been a first, I was just curious. Who knew, that he'd end up flying all the way out of the arena? I tilted my head ever so slightly as I sat on the ground and looked at the small spot, that was Mr. Mummy. I was really just waiting for someone to do something, surely someone would at some point. But everything was silent.

"Kiko." The old man's voice cut through the silence, making me look from Mr. Mummy to him, he was signing for me to go up to him and for the protector to continue.

Though the protector didn't, before I had gotten up to leave the arena. I walked up the stair to the hokage's balcony and smiled at him, ignoring the Kazekage to my right, he didn't seem to recognize me anyway, so I'm good.

"Kiko, care to explain?" Old man asked calmly as I stood infront of him, none of the around us noticed our conversation, except the Kazekage, who was staring in a way that reminded me of Snakey, perhaps he did recognize me?

"I didn't think, that he'd fly that far honestly." I stopped and winced as I heard Mr. Mummy land in the village somewhere behind me. "I read about chakra inforcing your body in one of your files and wanted to give it a go, I didn't think, that it'd make such a difference. Am I in trouble?" I asked him worriedly and looked sadly at him.

"You shouldn't test things like that in such a serious situation, Kiko. You could have gotten hurt." He said and sighed at me.

"But it wasn't a serious situation, it was just a test. You know, that I can be serious, if need be. And look at me, I'm not hurt in the slightest." I told him and smiled. "There's no need for you to worry, I'm all fine."

He rolled his eyes at me and chuckled. "Fine, fine, magomusume. Go back to your friends, I'll talk with Kakashi, perhaps he'll find, that some different training would do you good."

"How come that this child need special training? She did not seem to need it or was it just a fluke?" A voice from the Kazekage said, it sounded like him, but felt off, perhaps it was just, because he wasn't angry?

"Iie, it's nothing like that. It's more, well, she's a child." The old man said and laughed as I stuck out my tongue at him. "She's curious, she gets easily side-tracked when on her own and she still need to be told, when she's doing good, but as she said, she can be serious."

"I see." The kazekage said and looked at me, I probably would have stuck out my tongue at him, had I not heard Otou-sensei call for me only a few meters away.

"Go on, magomusume." Old man laughed as I looked up at Otou-sensei, I had been worried, that Raven and him would be late.

"Otou-sensei! You were almost late!" I laughed and ran to him, he chuckled me.

"I came, didn't I?" He asked and walked with me to find somewhere to sit, or rather I walked with him.

The feelings of eyes on my back didn't feel too good, but I ignored it and chatted with Otou-sensei. We found two seats and sat down to watch Raven's match.