How I got my scroll.

Tsukiko's pov:

Yesterday was fun, Ibiki had taken me to his place, where I were until Otou-sensei found out where Ibiki took me.

Apparently it isn't funny that he couldn't figure that one out....

He and Ibiki started an EXTREMELY loud, but 'formal' and 'polite', discussion. They were in no way arguing nor were they fighting.....

They were treating me like I hadn't ever seen anyone argue before...

They didn't stopped until I commented that they sounded like an old married couple...

Which was not fun.....

Not at all....

It almost got me in trouble, but I got out of it when they realized that I was right and therefore quickly stopped their 'discussion'. Not that they would ever admit that that was why they stopped....

In the end Otou-sensei took me home, while Ibiki swore that he would begin to come by to visit so that he could make sure that I was raised 'properly'.

By now I was at the forest of death, dramatic name, but not too shappy a forest. Anko was here too as the protector of the second part she kinda had to. But she was having a hard time, every time her eyes came even remotely close to looking at me she broke down laughing. This coursed a lot of weird looks, but they didn't seem to understand what she was laughing at.

I feel so sorry for Ibiki....

_____________________\{^-^}/____________________

Otou-sensei told me to bring my mask and hat and stuff for when I were dressed as The Bird with me. He said, that I should change just as I entered the forrest.
He also said, that the faster I finished the test, the faster could I go help my team.

So of course I changed behind the first tree that I could find after the test started, the first tree that was big enough of course. It was seriously straight out weird when Otou-sensei wasn't with me.

Each team had gotten a scroll before the test had begun, heaven or earth, and they had to get both scrolls before they could enter the tower in the middel of the forrest.

Personally I had gotten a heaven scroll, just like my team. With my, as the bingo book calls it, silent killer movements I ran through the forrest listening to each and every movement and voice around me.

The first earth-scroll-holding team I found were a weird bunch.....

It seemed to be a boy, his sister and some fangirl of his. They were fighting, it seemed that the sister didn't like how the fangirl stalked her brother and the fangirl kept insisting that it was true love. I don't understand what the big fuss was about, sure he wasn't bad-looking, he had nice blonde hair and violet eyes. But really?

The boy himself seemed to like it, the attention, he kept interupting the argument by flirting with both his sister and his fangirl. It really started to creep me out...

"Ahh Princess, even if the world ended this minute, I want to be the man who even sacrifices his own life to protect you." He said as he kinda forced the fangirl to look at him, making her blush.

"Let go of her your big oaf! I'm not done with her!!!" The sister yelled and pushed the fangirl to the ground, only to be caught by her brother in a embrace from behind.

"When you're in front of me, my heart beats so quickly it's as if I am a youth tasting love for the first time. You are the beautiful mermaid who sheds light into my sea of loneliness - the sinful goddess who taught me about the forbidden fruit!" He whipered loudly not even an inch from her ear, making her blush too.

I didn't even have to anything big to get the scroll, I just simply walk into the clearing, where they stood, took the bag carefully from the boy, emptied it on the ground right beside them and pick up the scroll.

They didn't notice at all.....

Such amazing ninjas.......

After that I sealed away my weights in a scroll I brought with me myself for that exact reason, and then I ran in my top speed towards the tower.

"Niichan, you BAKA!!!" I heard a yell from behind me as I reached the tower.

I wonder if that was my fault or if he just said the wrong thing....

Oh well, I have a test to finish.

It's not like it's my problem. ^_^

It had taken merely a total of five minuts to finish my own exam, or atleast that was what I was told by Otou-sensei as I entered the tower.

Then he proceeded to tell me a lot of things about the picture on the wall, but stopped quickly as he noticed that wasn't listening at all. In the end he just told me to change before I ran out again, he told me not to interfere too much and that he would be waiting for me and the team to arrive.