The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?

The next morning i woke up early as always, i did my morning rutine as always and i looked in the kichen to see if there was anything edible. To my surprise there was. So i cooked a nicely morning meal to me and Kakashi, i ate mine and sat Kakashi's in the fridge. Then i for once went to check on Kakashi, i silently looked inside his room and saw him without his mask softly sleeping as a child in his bed. I smiled gently and closed the door, then i went downstairs and wrote the daily note. To day though i meantioned that he problably was late, that i did not want to wake him though i thought about it, that his food was in the fridge and that i wished him a good day. Then i left for the Third Training Ground, that i had no idea where was. Great, just great... Though i found it a little later and i was still early, tumbs up for that. I climped into a tree and relaxed with my back to the log, half an hour later Raven showed up and soon after Pinky and Naruto showed up too. I smiled softly at them and turned so i could see them, then i found my sketchblog and began to draw them as they sat on the grass talking half asleep.
Hours later i had drawn a lot of sketches of my team, Kakashi with and without mask and deferrend animals. I had drawn them only faces, full body, together and alone. And then Kakashi showed up and the others yelled at him for being late, but i was starting to get used to it.

" Okay guys, of the 27 graduates, only 9 will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the akademi. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%. " He said darkly and Pinky and Naruto went screaming.

" Whaaaaaaaat!!?" They screamed, but Raven stayed quiet.

I stayed quiet too, though my reason problably was different. I stayed quiet because i did not mind going back, since i was a year younger then the others and only had been in the class in two days, i would not mind being sent back. Though my team would all clearly mind, so helping them out would be first priority.

" Demo... Kiko-chan is not here... " Naruto said.

Kakashi sighed. " Yes she is, now Kiko give me that blog and act like you are listening! "

" But i was listening, Kakashi-sensei. " I said as i jumped down and laid my sketchblog in his hand that he held out towards it.

He quickly looked through the sketches and stopped chocked at the one with his sleeping face and no mask, he then smiled and carefully took it out of my sketchblog and folded it nicely. Slowly it disappeared down in his poket.

" Good, now that everybody knows that we are all here, lets get going. " He said and placed an alarm clock on a stone, then he held out three bells. " This alarm clock is to go of at noon and your job is to get thise bells. If you have not gotten a bell by then you will fail and go back to the akademi. There is three bells and four of you, so one of you will be sent back to the akademi. You can use any weapon of your pick, though you have to go at as if you wanted to kill me. "

" But Sensei, wont you get hurt? Those weapons are dangerious! " Pinky said and i sent him a dark though amussed look, that made him wink at me.

" Yeah! You could not even dodge a blackboard eraser! We will end up killing you! " Naruto laughed.

" In reality those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well, ignore Mr. Dead Last and start when i say... " Kakashi said and was cut of by Naruto that attacked him.

Naruto ran at Kakashi with a kunai in hand and Kakashi quickly in a small cloud of dust grabbed Naruto's hand, twisted Naruto's body around, placed one hand on Naruto's head and with one hand forced Naruto's other hand with the kunai to point aganst Naruto's neck.

" Slow down, i have not even said start yet. " He said looking borred, though the others looked amazed. " Well, it seems like you are prepared to come at me with the intend to kill. So you have finally acknowledged me? Hehe, seems like im beginning to like you guys. Okay, lets get going! Ready? Start! "