The enemy's pov!

????'s pov:

I lost it, the back-up. I had been so close to catching up, but i lost it.

I hadn't given up though, i wouldn't. I had to find out more about the back-up. I had to.

A suddent sound as if someone was falling through trees made me start running again. The sound disappeared quickly, but i kept running towards the place i heard it.

Finally i reached the place of the sound and as i watched from my hide-out in the trees i could barely conseal my surprise.

The three kids that Zabuza had been fighting were training, Kakashi Hatake was watching them while reading and there just next to him was a tiny little girl sleeping.

I jumped closer to get a better look and suddenly she sat up as if from a nightmare.

"What is it Kiddo?" I heard Hatake ask her as he turned the page.

"There is somebody in the forrest watching us." She told him tiredly and yawned, looking from the forrest to him.

"It was just a dream, there is no one. Just go back to sleep, i'm here when you wake up." His eye was quickly scanning the forrest, when he didn't see anything he looked back at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked him and he softly ruffled up her hair, they seemed close i noticed. I wonder, what he is to her.

"Hai, just go to sleep, Kiddo." He said and she nodded.

Silently she felt asleep again. It could have been dismissed as a dream, i would have, if it wasn't for the fact that she had been looking straight at me.

There was something off about her, but i couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Silently i left the clearing behind me and ran back to Zabuza, he had managed to get back to the hide-out.

"You didn't catch the back-up?" Zabuza asked and i shook my head.

"But i think i know more about the back-up now. I followed as far as i could, but i lost the back-up. Then i heard a sound and followed it, i was met with the sight of those kids you fought and Kakashi Hatake, and there right next to Hatake was a little girl asleep." I told him and he nodded.

"You think that it's the girl?" He asked and i smiled softly.

"She woke up convinced that somebody was watching them, Hatake convinced her that it was a dream. They seem rather close." I told him.

"You dont think so?"

"She was looking straight at me, she knew i was there. With a little training that skill could be useable." I said and turned to him. "I will find out more."