TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.

Tsukiko's pov:

I woke up early and looked around, the room i was in was not my own at 'home' nor was it the one in the hospital where Kakashi put me. No, it was my own room at Kakashi's place. Kakashi, who had just adoptet me the day before.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, before i got dressed. I dressed in my dress from the day before and i sat my hair up in two high ponytails. Then i went downstairs, into the kitchen and i looked in the fridge to see if he had anything in there. Which he did not. I shrugged my shoulder and got two proteinbars from my bag, one for me and one for Kakashi. I ate mine, then i cleaned up my bed and left for school. Though i did leave a note on next to the proteinbar, that i had left for him, saying that i had left for school and that he should have a good day.

The village was quiet this early in the morning, it was rather funny how defrend it was. I looked around, the birds chirped and a few people was already leaving their houses for work. One scary looking scarfaced male quickly got my attention. Now time to some fun...

I took measure of which way he would go and then soundless ran ahead, where i placed a invisble trap using the thin spagettistrops from my dress. Then i hid in a tree and waited.

" Target acquired. " I stated lowly, as Ibiki came into view.

He step right into my trap, what a ninja! I smirked.

" Target engaged. " I stated, as he fell.

He then looked up and i used me own jutsu on him, an almost unbreakable genjutsu. It was quite fun watching him go around in the genjutsu i created. I created this one just for him. He was highly alert, probably thinking that it was an enemy attack, which it kind of, a little bit where...

I let a rash like the one i got on my arm, when he was trying to dissolve it, grow on the trees. I slowly made the trees turn dark, they lost there leafs and the light it self became dark.

" What is this? If i did not know any better, i would think i was being played. " He mumbled to himself and i could not hold back a laugh.

He looked up and saw me. " Rule thirty-six, if you think you're being played, you probably are. " I said to him and let the genjutsu dissolve, he looked angry at me. " Oh god. TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! " I yelled, as i ran with Ibiki close behind.

I ran fast, as fast as i could. And a little while after i was out of Ibikis sight, though i could hear him still being on the trail. So i knew i had to hide, that was when i saw an open window. I jumped silent in and closed it carefully, then i hid underneath the windowsill. I could hear him run down the street, where he stopped not knowing where i had gone. This was fun. I smiled, as he was disappearing down the street. A woman came into the room and she looked at me funny, i silently moved a finger to my mouth indicating that she was to be silent. She slowly moved to the window and looked out at the furious Ibiki, that was slowly moving down the street. She quietly liftet an eyebrow at me and i smirked, which for some reason caused her to smirk too. He was gone now, out of hearing range at least. I looked at the woman, she wore a tan coat, a fishnet suit, a mini skirt and a purpleish belt. Her hair was black and she smelled a little of snakes.

I smiled at her. " Thanks for not telling on me. " I said whole heartedly.

She laughed. " Now what would be the fun in that? I would much rather see his face, when i mention for him next time we see each other, that he could not catch a little girl. How old are you anyway? 14? 13? You look younger, but with those skills, you should not be... Oh, what your name, kid? I am Anko Mitarashi. "

" Finally! Someone with manners! Oh, im Kiko Maris, though its not my real name. Im sad to tell you i am not 14 nor 13, well i am 11... And i would like to know how he will react, when you say that to him! " I half awkward and half jokingly said.