Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki

Tsukiko's pov:

"Alright now, everyone is gone! You, girly, have been avoiding me!!! Why?!!!" Anko asked loudly as she stood right in front of my table.

I looked up at her with a sweet and innocent smile. "Easy, you started to stalk me."

"I wouldn't have started to stalk you if you didn't avoid me." he fired at me and I giggled, she just admitted to stalk me.

"You started to stalk me long before I started to avoid you silly, when you started to stalk me, I started to avoid you." I giggled and she seemed in deep thought.

"I did no.... okay, I did. Touché." She said and Ibiki chuckled.

"I hate to break it to you, Anko, but you should speed up talking with her. I'm taking her to the hospital, as soon as I'm done collecting papers, to get her chin fixed before tomorrow." The second Ibiki said hospital, I was planning my escape.

The window was the first step, discreetly I neared the window, while Anko, unknowingly of course, was distracting Ibiki.

"The hospital? Why do you need to take her to the hospital? Can't she go herself?" She asked, to which Ibiki shook his head.

"She seems to hate the hospital, she'll make a run for it without a doubt." He answered and Anko seemed surprised.

"Really? I would never have guessed... Want some help getting her there? I mean, you have lost her before." Anko said with a smirk, making Ibiki growl.

I silently jumped out the window and landed on the ground in front of the academy. When I looked up, I realized that I was face to face with Redhead and his team. Softly I moved my hand to my lips, indicating that they should be quiet. Slowly they nodded and I ran down the street with a silent giggle, hiding in the shadows as always, behind me I heard Blonde.

"She disappeared." She said in a soft voice.

Well duh!

Like I'm going to the hospital!

They won't get me alive!!!

"That was weird..." Kitty-cat muttered as I turned and ran down the street at the right.

I was putting a nice distance between me and the academy when I heard Ibiki's angry voice sounding through the village's streets together with something heavy running and something loud laughing, making the villagers stop and look up. I froze for a moment, calculating possibilities and exits.

1. They noticed that I was gone.

2. Ibiki got annoyed.

3. Anko found my drawing; Ibikini.

4. She showed it to Ibiki.

5. Ibiki got angry(well more like pissed....😓).

6. Anko laughed at it, or him(most likely at him).

7. Ibiki turned beyond pissed and would probably kill me... 😓

There were only one place that was safe now, the Hokage's office!

I ran there as fast as I could, I dove in through the open window and hid under the Hokage's table.

Wanna know the best part?

The old man didn't even flinch, he just continued the meeting with some rather shocked jounins like nothing happened.

"Lord Hokage? You are aware of the fact that a child just jumped in through the window and hid under your table, right?" A woman asked nervously.