Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!

Tsukiko's pov:

It was early by the time i woke up. I smiled at the spring outside my window, i took my sketchblog that i always used to draw in and left the house.
I went to the woods and found the old aok. I had been drawing that tree for a year now, each month i had drawed it and today was the last time before i would have a full year observasions of the tree. For each picture you could see the year go by.
I sat down my usually place and began drawing. At noonish i was done and went home, if you could call it that.
The wind was playing lightly with my today brown hair. My for now blue shoulderbag matching my eyes was as always holding all my things:

5. pens,
3. sketchblogs,
17. contacts,
28.haircolers,
31. hidden knifes,
3. hidden books on bomb making,
5. hidden and secured bombs,
1. ipod with tons of music,
3. sets of headphones
24 proteinbars
3. hidden notesblogs(to for eksample write down things about my bomb making)
1. good book
1. old family photo with her 'broder'
1. brush.

I know what you think: 'you cant have that many things in one little shoulderbag!' But i can. I am strong enough to carry it and i am amazing in packing, so i can. I am just that amazing!
I walked back through the woods, when suddenly there was a sound. I hid behind a tree and heard a man. He seemed to be in his 20's and he was wearing a swirly orange mask, he was stepping out of a giantic swirl of colers. I stayed silent suddenly scarred, that man was wearing the same robe as the people in my nightmares.

" So of to find the girl... " he said with a deep and dark voice and then he disappeared between the trees.
Suddenly a voice was calling me, a woman. She was too from my nightmares, she was the loving voice singing me a lullaby and later the voice screaming in pain. She told me to follow and without thinking i did. Her voice was leading me further into the woods, the trees was cutting of the sunlight and it was getting darker. Further and further i went till it was complitely dark, then suddenly an other giantic swirl of colers appeared and i got sucked in. Sad, but true. I got eaten by a giantic colerfull swirl.... And i passed out..... Yay! Not!

When i woke up again, i was in a forrest a never had seen before. I sat up and looked at my hair, it was only a few hours i had been out max, because my hair still had the same coler as this morning. I stod up and looked around, and i defendly did not know this place, so i am lost... Yay.... Okay, first things first. When lost in the woods you have to:

'Have a knife. Check!

Find water. I am just by a lake, so check!

Find food. Fishes in the lake and my proteinbars, so check!

Create a Shelter. Okay, that was a little tougher. Hmm, okay, on with the work.
3 Walls Lay 2 long vines, or tall grass tied together, on the ground. Try to aim for 6 feet high, or taller. However long the vines are, is double of how high your house will be. They need to be parallel and about 3.5 feet away from each other. Lay them vertically.
Lay several long (4 feet long) sticks horizontally on the vines, work from the bottom up. They need to be about 1cm apart from each other, so this is about 100 sticks per wall. Once this is complete, put mud in between the 1cm gaps. They need to be completely full.
Tie the vine around the wall, now leave the wall in a dry area. Careful, it's fragile now.
Make 3 of these.
Roof Your roof is 4.5 feet wide, and 4.5 feet in diameter. This is the same technique as the walls, but tie the vines in both directions, horizontally and vertically. Lay to dry.
Door Yes, even in the wilderness, to keep bears and such from coming in. Assemble 2 more stick walls, this time they need to be 1 foot long, not four. Lay to dry. Once done with that, lay two vines as normally, lay them horizontally, and lay many vines vertically. There is no need for mud in this process. Tie the vines together.
Okay! Create a Shelter. Check!

Make a fire. Yay, i can control fire, check!

Make a bed, so you can keep warm at night.
Make basics: Place the long straight branches on the ground one after the other. Make a rectangle slightly larger than the height and width of your body. Drive several small, sturdy sticks into the ground along each side of the rectangle to hold the branches and mattress in place. Leave an opening to get in and out of the bed.
Make the mattress: Place a thick layer of small, soft pine branches over the base of the bed. Place a thick layer of leaves over the pine branches. Check!'

Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!

So its already late and soon to be night, i sighed and took my belts of and placed them around my camp as snares. On my way back to the camp i found some edible plants like: Amaranth, Cattail, Clover, Chicory, Dandelion, Fireweed and Wood Sorrel. I took them with me to the camp and i laid them in my bag, after that i took a proteinbar, ate it and went to bed.