So what you mean to say is...

Tsukiko's pov:

"So what you mean to say is that I have to take this weird exam alone, while the others are together about it?.... And that Ibiki and Anko is the protectors of this weird exam?..... And that I can't quit and wait until next year to avoid Anko?.... And that if I try to hide to avoid the exam so that I won't meet Anko you'll chain me to Guy for 24 hours?..... And that if I try to fail the exam on purpose to avoid passing to Anko's exam you'll chain me to Guy and his student look-alike for 24 hours?..... And that that is final?... And that I won't be able to change your mind?..... And that I should just forget about changing your mind?....... And that your mind is set in stone?..... And that I can't just break it?..... And that I can't just break you will?..... And that you will is made of steel?.... And that it therefore can't be broken?....... And that I can't just melt it with some fire-jutsu?........ And that I'm entering this exam whether I want to or not?...... And that the others get a choice, but I don't?....... And that it's not discriminatory treatment?...... And that I'm going to that exam even if you have to drag me?......... And that I'm not allowed to use Suiton: ChiKontorōru(Water release: blood control) on you to get away?...... And that I can't use Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki either?........ And that you are starting to understand Ibiki, when he says that I'm impossible?....... And that that does not mean that you are giving up?..... And that that indeed does not mean that I can get out of the exam-thing?..... And that I can't kidnap Ibiki and Anko and place them in a locked room to avoid the exams?....... And that I can't hide from the exam in prison?........ And that I can't kidnap the other examinees either?......... And that I can't kill them either?....... And that I can't get someone else to kill them?......... And that it is your house and your rules?...... And that it still counts eventhough that it is the academy, which you do not own?......... And that you are my guardian and sensei?........ And that that is why I have to listen to you?....... Is that it?" I asked slowly Kakashi looked at me with his one visible eye red from tirednes, a small glow of hope began to shine in his eye.

"HAI!!!" He snapped tiredly and I couldn't help it.

"Sooooo? Are you sure that I can't change your mind?"

"KIKO!!!"

"Just kidding!"

"Arigato Kami....."

"But are you sure that....."

"KIKO!!!!!!"

"Kidding!!!"

___________________________________________________________________

That was last night and I'm pretty sure that Kakashi was still mad at me, aparently teasing him isn't fun.

I beg to differ.

But he got his way, mostly because he dragged me to the academy and is watching my every move from the third floor, secondly because he promised me dangos, thirdly because he was serious about the chaining me to Guy thing...

I REALLY don't want that.

I waited for a little while for my team so that we could walk in together, they were really slow and I ended up with my sketchblog in my lap, drawing a flower from the Sakura-tree infront of me. Finally they showed up, together we walked inside and straight to the second floor, where there were a genjutsu to make it look like the third floor. I lightly pulled at Raven's shirt telling him that I would be waiting at the third floor, before I used Hana: Fukashi and silently snaked my way through the crowd and out the door behind the two chunins that were blocking it. Wasn't really that hard......

Wonderful ninjas, right? Note the sarkasme.......

I sat down at the top of the stair and waited for my team, I didn't say anything when they came to the stairs or went they began walking up to me. And I most defiantly didn't say anything when I saw a mini Guy come running after my team, challenging Raven to a sparrings match. And I refused to say anything when Guy appeared. But I couldn't help but giggle at the way they talked, which Naruto noticed....

"Kiko?! There you are! Believe it!" He said and I giggled to him, making him grin back.

"What a beauty...." I heard the mini-Guy say, which made me look around.

What was beautiful? It was just a brown staircase to me....

Maybe he liked brown staircases....

I guess, everybody have their own little things, so who am I to judge?

"Yes, it is, isn't it. You got quite the eye, Lee! That youthful little angel is the adopted Musume of my most youthful rival. The power of youth flows deep in her veins, it's even stronger than in mine. She, already the first day that she met me, youthfully beat me. And she is really like her Otousan in his younger years, most youthful and cool!" Guy said, which I understood nothing of.... (Musume- daughter)

"Exam." I stated out loud and my team hurried to my side, before we walked through the door to the hallway where we were suppose to meet Kakashi together.

I walked slightly behind the others, what Guy said had made me think. I might not have understood what he said, but Musume means daughter and Otousan means dad, and if you think about it, then Kakashi is my dad...

Right?...

I mean, I lived with him, he took care of me and he had adopted me. So he was my dad, right?

Should I start calling him Otousan?

But he was my sensei....

I didn't listen as Kakashi began to talk, I was too caught up in my own thoughts, besides he already talked with me yesterday.

Did he want me to call him that? Otousan?

He lightly puffed me towards the door, when I didn't notice the others walk in.

"Otou-sensei." I muttered lowly as I passed Kakashi, I watched him from the corner of my eye to see his reaction.

At first he seemed shocked, but then he smiled.

"Good luck, Musume." He whispered and I smiled back to him.

He did want me to call him that!

With a big grin on my face I walked into the exam's room where my friends, my family, were waiting for me.