The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)

Kakashi's pov:

I stood at the hokages office, Iruka and all the other sensei's were to see the rookies today and we already knew which was ours, exept Iruka who should not have them anymore. Ibiki was for once also there to see the rookies, though i knew that it was one special rookie, that he wanted to see. The hokage sat at his table and he was about to turn on his crystal ball, slowly it began to light up from inside. A picture slowly surfaced and we was seing the inside of the rookie classroom. I saw Kiko sit beside Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto gave her a big smile and the Uchiha gave her a ghost like smile. I had heard a lot about cold of the Uchiha and the fact that he smiled to her made me smile too.

" So thats the Uchiha. " I said and looked at him. Kiko asked him a question, he answerred a short answer and she looked at the pinkette.

Then she talked to her for a while, then the pinkette left not happyly. Naruto jumped onto the table right infront of the Uchiha. My eyes fell on Kiko as she moved, she looked straight at us. No one of the others noticed. I kept looking at her, as one of the boys from the table infront of Kikos table rose from his seat and by accident pushed Naruto into Sasuke, so they kissed. I smiled proudly, as Kiko let herself fell from the chair and hid under the table, so we could not see her. Ibiki noticed before the others, as i chuckled he looked after her in the crystal ball. It sure was amazing, how she could feel our eyes.

" Where is the kid, i dont see her... " Ibiki asked and the others began to look after her too. I just chuckled again.

" Iruka, go in there and see, if you can find her. " The hokage said and Iruka left, only to appear inside the classroom.

" Sasuke, where is Kiko? " He asked, while he was looking around after her. I just smiled and shoke my head.

" She is under the table, Iruka-sensei. " Sasuke said cold and the other sensei's looked interrested at the table.

" Kiko, why are you under the table? " Iruka asked and i chuckled.

" Raven and Naruto just burned my virgin eyes, that and somebody keeps looking at us and i dont like it one bit! " She stated from underneath the table, causing all the people in this room to freeze.

The hokage let the picture fade.

Kurenai asked. " How could she tell? How long did she know? "

" Not long. " I said lazy and yawned. " She noticed, as Naruto jumped onto the table. "

" She sure is one hell of a kid! " Asuma said and blew out some smoke.

" She sure is. " Ibiki confirmed proudly, causing the others to look at him curiously. He really did like that kid.

" Ah, Ibiki i want you and Kakashi to stay, when the others leave. It is about our little bird. " The hokage said and we nodded.

'Bird' had been our code for Kiko, since yesterday were Ibiki got out of Anko, that it endid was Kiko who jumped into her house that morning. The others was curious, but they left. The hokage went to Naruto's place and in there we sat at the table. I took the milk from the table and shoke it silently, hearing it being over do. I sat it down again and looked at the hokage, as Ibiki started.

" So what is wrong with our bird? " He asked shortly.

" There have been a lot of rumors about the two of you, Ibiki. And from Kakashi i wanted a report about the child, which i thought that you would be interrested in. Now Ibiki what is it that i hear about you two yesterday morning?" The hokage asked.

" She caught me in a trap, i gave chase and i lost her, as she hid in Anko's bedroom. Where she broke in through a open window without a sound." Ibiki stated half irritated and half proud.

The hokage nodded. " I see, now Kakashi, tell us about what happened when you talked with her about the prank. "

" Well, i have learned some new things about her childhood and personallyty. Yesterday after Ibiki talked to me about the prank that morning, i went to her room. There i learned that she have ice-release. She was dancing around in a snowstorm of birds, swallows, while she sang. She got an good voice, by the way. And the song was really sad. But then i lead her to the dinning table to talk to her about the prank. We sat on each side of the table and i told her, that i would talk with her about the snow later. After a little talking back and forward, i ended with getting her to tell me about her day. Which she did. She told me about the prank, about Anko, about school, where she passed the examine, about how she hid on the streets on her way home, because of Ibiki and Anko blocking her way and she told me how she had just created the snowbirds jutsu. I told her, that we would celebrate later, because we needed to talk first and she looked curious at me. Then she asked why, what was there to celebrate she asked. " I said and Ibiki broke in.

" She was on the street, when Anko and i meet? What do you mean she did not know, why you should celebrate? " He asked and i shoke my head.

" Well, that comes later. " I said lazy, but a little out of it.

" Do tell, Kakashi. " The hokage said.

" Yes. The way she asked gave me the idea, that she had not tried being celebrated. So i asked her and she answered word for word as if it was the most normal thing in the world: Why would i have been celebrated? I am an orphan and a bad and wrecked one at that, i dont have parent to celebrate me, my fosterparents never cared and the people in the orphanage did not think that i was worth being celebrated. So no i have never tried it... But its fine, i understand that i am not worth of being celebrated. Why do you ask?' I then told her that we would talk about that later and that we should talk this about the prank through first. I looked her in the eyes and i saw, how she looked at my hands, when they moved. She unproven expected me to hit her... I quickly made the talk about the prank finished, when i was sure, that she understood, i asked her if she wanted to go out to eat. I told her, that she could get to deside, because it was to celebrate. That was after a few questions from her. Then she just looked at me and told me straid to my face, that she was not worth of being celebrated. This made me leave the room, not knowing what to do, and she went to bed, as if nothing was wrong with the conversation nor the part where she only had been eating one protein bar that day, just like today. " I stated a little frustrated with a sigh.

Ibiki was quiet and seemed in chok. But the hokage looked up.

" I see. Her childhood clearly must have been worse, then i imagined. Though i still think, that she is young enough to be straightend out. Come with her later, then i want to see that jutsu of hers and she and Ibiki should talk. Now Kakashi it is time for you to go meet your team, you are already very late. " The hokage said.

I nodded lazy and left, though i headed to the K.I.A. Stone first. After a while i left for the akademi.