A dream?

Tsukiko's pov:

While the team trained their chakra manipulation i fell asleep against Kakashi, if i had been awake then i could have told them that we were being watched. If i had been awake i would have known, but i wasn't.

I was asleep and far away in my own little dreamworld, where pain and sorrow was just distant memories and love and happiness was reality.

In my dreamworld i had been alone for what felt like forever, but slowly my friends and family had intered. And i wouldn't change it for the world...

Not long after i fell asleep, i woke up because of that feeling of being watched. I sat up as if from a nightmare and looked straight out into the forrest.

"What is it Kiddo?" Kakashi asked from beside me, where he was reading his book.

"There is somebody in the forrest watching us." I told him and yawned, looking from the forrest to him.

"It was just a dream, there is no one. Just go back to sleep, i'm here when you wake up." His eye was quickly scanning the forrest, but then he looked warmly at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he softly ruffled up my hair.

"Hai, just go to sleep, Kiddo." He said and i nodded, i guess it was all a dream then.

Silently i felt asleep against Kakashi again and i went back to my own little dreamworld, but the nagging feeling of being watched didn't leave me.