My friends, my family, my home.

Tsukiko's pov:

The guy in front of me was funny looking, he wore cow patterned cloth....

I mean, what's up with a grown man with a giant ass sword on his back and bandage infront of his mouth wearing cow prints?

Right now i was spying on him, while he was spying on my team and he wasn't alone, he had this weird guy with a hidden mist hunter nin mask, who was hiding in the bushes.

Dude looks like a lady...

I giggled soundlessly and crawled closer.

Oh, before i forget it. I had already let Kakashi know that they were here by making the bracelet as cold as the ice it is made of, meaning that there were bad people near by.

I mean, he got to be bad, right? A sword bigger than me, eyes like Chuck Norris, the body size of The Rock, agile like Jackie Chan and more cuts and old bruises than Naruto after a prank gone wrong, he can't be completely normal!

Can he?.....

Anyway I was watching the two of them watching my team, the guy with the sword 'presented' himself to my team by throwing his giant ass sword after them.

Great firsthand impression.... Not!

I followed the other 'Dude looks like a lady'-guy and still managed to keep an eye out for my team, Kakashi began fighting the cowboy and i sat and rested well within sight of the 'Dude looks like a lady'-guy, well he couldn't see me, because of my Jutsu, but i could see him.

Suddenly he looked my way, right as i looked away from him. He had felt my eyes on him, i was sure of that. But how?...

No one had noticed before.....

Oh, right! He's a ninja.....

I sat completely still to avoid giving myself away, slowly he turned back to the clearing of which the fight was still on going.

Just as i too turned to look, Kakashi was trapped in a water prison by the cowboy.

He was screaming for the others to leave, showing a great trust in our skills..... Note the sarkasme...

He is our sensei, he should have faith in us.

I sighed out loud not thinking about it, as Naruto tried to get his headband back from the cowboy.

Ignoring the searching eyes of the 'Dude looks like a lady'-guy, who jumped closer to my branch, i used Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki and made an ice swallow jump out of my hand and onto the branch, which i sat on.

It jumped out of sight, before the 'Dude looks like a lady'-guy saw it. Then it flew out into the air, i saw Kakashi's eyes follow it as i made it fly closer to him and tilt it's head in an asking gesture, the cowboy saw it too, but he didn't deem it important.

'Dude looks like a lady'-guy did though, his eyes followed the small birds movements as if it would tell him everything, that he wanted to know.

My attention though was mainly on Kakashi, awaiting the go sign. Finally he gave in and i made the bird split in two, 'Dude looks like a lady' leaned forward as the birds split again and again, before flying towards cowboy to draw the attention. I quickly noticed how Cowboy kept scanning the the treeline for me, but he couldn't see me.

My team was quick to use the lack of attention on them and formed a plan, they used shadow giant shurikens which was in reality Naruto and one real giant shuriken, he had changed places with a Shadow Clone, that now acted as Naruto in his place. As they sat their plan in work my birds were circling around the clearing in a giant circle, there were thousindes birds circling and they were still splitting up into more and more birds.