What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?

Tsukiko's pov:

"So the two of you wants to try something with that mark, before I seal it?" Otou-sensei asked me and Raven and I nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"Well, I was going to start by healing any damage done by the tattoo, then enhance the chakra flow to produce enough chakra so that the absorption, that the tattoo does, wont be felt too much. Then I'll strengthen the surrounding skin to prevent the tattoo to do any damage and lastly I'll place a little chakra reserve, that'll go to prevent the tattoo from forcefully stealing Raven's chakra." I told him smiling and Raven agreed with a "hn".

Otou-sensei didn't look too happy at me.

"You have been reading those files again, haven't you?" He asked in a strict voice, which I answerred with a bright smile and nodding. "Don't 'secret' and 'classified' mean anything to you?"

"Of course it does!" I defended myself and he looked expectingly at me.

"Oh really? What then?" He had crossed his arms and I grinned.

"Intertainment. Interesting things." I answerred and he sighed.

"Go ahead and do your thing...." His voice sounded a bit up giving.

Did I do that?

Ups...

"Kay ~" I giggled and went to Raven's side, ignoring the starring eyes that I could feel on my back, surely Otou-sensei would deal with it, surely he knew.

I quickly summoned one of my water bottles and manipulated the water out of it and unto the mark and surrounding skin, then I made most of it sink into the skin, though there was enough water left outside the body to cover the area. With closed eyes, using my chakra, I guided the water around healing any damage in his neck, as promised I used the chakra-filled-water to enhance the chakra flow, strengthen the skin surrounding the mark and left a little chakra reserve. Then I manipulated the water to heal the rest of his body, inside and out.
I heard Raven gasp as the water started to cover his body, but he relaxed when he felt it heal his body. Otou-sensei walked closer, watching the healing water, I could hear him step closer.

"Was she always able to do this?" I heard Raven ask to Otou-sensei in a hushed whispering tone, as if to not disturb me.

"She meantioned it, when she got to the village saying that she created this 'jutsu' herself, so I guess so. Though its the first time that I see it in action." Otou-sensei answerred in the same tone.

I had finished healing Raven after a few moments, now I was just letting the water travel along his skin, while enjoying their amazed faces. I was watching them through my eyelashes, interested Otou-sensei reached out to touch the water and I couldn't help, but make the water 'attack' his finger and start running up his hand.
He jumped back in fright with a small squeal, that he quickly choked and covered with a cough, but the damage was done and I was giggling loudly. Letting the water absorb into Raven's body and Otou-sensei's hand. My giggling didn't get any better when Otou-sensei gave me an annoyed look and Raven smiled/smirked.

"Kiko! That wasn't funny!" Otou-sensei scolded and I smiled innocently.

"What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?" I asked in a sweet and 'confused' voice, he just sighed and shook his head.

He knew all too well that I would just pull him out on a side track.

"There is a system for going through scoldings, you know?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure, I know! Though 'Don't work the system when you can work the people.'- its a rule!" I giggled and he smiled though he tried to hide it.

"Go stand over there, while I seal Sas..... While I seal the mark." Otou-sensei said and pointed to a place a few steps away, so I went over there and stood watching Otou-sensei draw marks on the floor and on Raven.

It didn't take long to seal the mark, though Raven passed out.

"So you can even use sealing jutsu now... You have grown..... Kakashi." A hissing voice said from the dark, one that I knew belonged to Snakey.

Otou-sensei seemed shocked as he turned towards the voice.

"Long time no see... Kakashi-kun. Gomen, but I'm not here to see you, Kakashi-kun. I'm here for the boy behind you. The girl's just an extra treat, a curious one." Snakey said and licked his lips, making me quickly move a few steps back, to make sure that I was out of tongue reach, making Snakey chuckle.

"Still mad at me, dear?" Snakey asked and chuckled as I made an annoyed face at him. "Oh, what to do with you? You're way to interesting to leave behind."

I made a disgusted face at him.

"Kiddo, run! Go find Ibiki and stay with him!" Otou-sensei ordered and I nodded.

Surely he could take care of himself.

"Kay!" I yelled as I carelessly turned my back to the two of them and skipped towards the door.

"Oh, no you don't." Snakey hissed from behind.

I was warned by Otou-sensei gasping and calling my name, I glanced back and saw Snakey's tongue comming towards me. Clearly I wasn't out of tongue reach...... -_-"

I avoided the tongue in the last second and turned around to face both the tongue and the two of them. The tongue came straight at me in high speed once again and I got out a knife to defend myself. I barely managed to lift the knife up and swing it against the tongue, before it was too late.
A wett flop, a painfilled hiss and the hot feeling of blood on my hands and chest told me that I hit the tongue and cut off a piece, though I didn't turn to look, I didn't even flinch, eventhough the knife had stuck to the bit of tongue on the floor and I was left weaponless.
The bloody tongue came towards me again in a seemingly very angry attack, I looked up and found Otou-sensei's eyes questioning.
He nodded and I turned back to the tongue as it was just infront of my face, I moved my hand and caught the tongue in less than a second. Blood covered my face and ran down my skin, but I didn't react to it. Instead I focussed on the water in the tongue in my hand and froze it, I managed to freeze two feet of the tongue before the tongue was ripped out of my hand.

"Run! NOW!" I heard Otou-sensei yell, so I turned and ran.

Behind me I could hear the sound of something being dragged across the floor, something frozen....