I'm home!

//Author's note// Sorry, it took so long!!! Here have a picture of my dog as an apologi, well it is both of them since my other dog is in the bagground to the left, anywho, if it help anything; the next chapter is in the works and might soon be finished. Other than that, you all know the rules; no correcting my spelling or gramma, since english isn't my native language.
Comment if you wish, I'll usually answer within a few hours, unless I don't know what to answer or am asleep. Which I will be in a sec, just saying.
I believe that's that.
Goodnight! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite! //Author's note end//

Tsukiko's pov:

After eleven days I finally got back home, well home to the village anyway. I wasn't actually home home yet, but I just entered the village, so it wasn't that far off. I ran full speed headed for the Hokage's office, Old Man is probably working still.

I smirked as I ran for his office, not bothering with knocking, I entered and walked up to the desk. Surprisingly Anko, Ibiki and Otou-sensei was there.

"Chotto Old Man, Otou-sensei, Anko, Ibiki!!! Did ya miss me?" I asked grinning, when they looked up at me.

Old Man just smiled at me. "Hai, Magomusume, tell me, why are you dripping all over the floor?"

"Because I'm wett, silly."I smiled at him, making him sigh.

"And why are you wett?" Otou-sensei asked as he took off my mask and bandana-hat.

"Because I was in a river." I told him and shook water out of my hair.

"Why were you in a river?" Old Man asked and send Iruka.

"Because I was pushed." I told him as he send Iruka to get me some dry clothes.

"Who pushed you?" Ibiki asked threateningly and put down the papers, which he had been holding, and walked over to us.

"Some orange-ish redhead from that gang." I told him as Otou-sensei got me out of my drenched jacket.

"What gang?" Anko asked curiosly, after also dropping her papers and walking up to us.

"The one that that guy, with the brother and the killing his family, joined." I told her and sneezed softly, since I wasn't moving anymore my body was cooling down, so I had begun to freeze.

"You have been reading my papers again..." Old Man sighed, making Anko laugh, while Otou-sensei put his jounin west over my shoulders.

"Hai, hai I have." I mumbled and snuggled into the warmth of his west, it was too big,
but it was warm. "By the way, Snakey got his toungue fixed."

"And you know this how?" Otou-sensei asked annoyed, so I told them, while we waited for Iruka to come with my dry clothes.

I even gave them the map I drew, which they liked, but they didn't like that I had been so close to getting caught. Finally Iruka showed up and I changed my clothes in the bathroom. Otou-sensei insisted that I should keep his west on to keep warm, so I did.

After we finished talking Otou-sensei took me out to eat, since he doesn't believe that I eat probably, when I'm out alone. That I haven't eaten much on my mission is a whole other part of this. A part he doesn't need to know.

Anywho, it was fun being out just the two of us. Not like we have tried having more people along, but it's still nice. Eventhough I was basically asleep half of the time, he didn't get mad at me though, he just smiled and chuckled. I don't remember falling asleep and I don't remember us going home, but I woke up at home.

I woke up on the couch, besides the sleeping Otou-sensei. I was still wearing his west and I couldn't help, but snuggle into the warmth it provided. Slowly to avoid waking him, I turned and snuggled into his side instead. He was awake though, and he reached up and ruffled my hair gently.

I had that day of, aparently, and I used it to hang with Otou-sensei, who was training Raven for the exam. Raven ghost-smiled at me, when he saw me, so I like to believe that he was happy to see me. I watched them train until sunset, then Otou-sensei brought me home.

The next day Old Man called me to his office.