The preliminary

Tsukiko's pov:

"Otou-sensei! I'm baasaaaaack! Somebody licked my faaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeee, but I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeee. Otou-senseeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm boooooooooreeeeeed! Wheeeerrrreeeee aaaaarrreeee yyyyyyyyooooouuuuuuu!?" So I was lazy and didn't want to go actually looking for Otou-sensei, this would be a lot easier.

"Oi, Kiddo? You called?" Otou-sensei said as he appeared behind me with a puff, standing with his nose in his orange book.

"I'm bored, is that book any good?" I asked him and he glances at me before he quickly packed it away, almost panically...

Hmmmm....

"You shouldn't read it." He said and took a hold of my shoulder, puffing us to a large room, where lots of people were.

"Awwwww, but now I want to!" I pouted and Otou-sensei quickly changed the subject as he guided me to the center of the room, next to my team.

"Why would somebody lick your face?" He asked as he gestured for me to stand besides Raven.

"Dont know, he said something about his tongue being one of the few parts of his body that he could move without it being seen from behind. He had a looooooooong tongue!" I giggled and Otou-sensei sent me a worried glance.

"Come up to me on the stands, when the examiner is done talking." He said and walked up to the stands.

Signing with a soft smile I turned towards the front of the room as Anko congrated us on passing the exam. I yawned tiredly as the old man began to talk about the true reason behind the exam. Something about being a replacement for war......

It was a bit weird....

Okay, it was very weird.

Then he proceeded to tell us about the third test, but he was interrupted by some coughing guy; who started to explain that we had to do a preliminary before the third test. Mr. Cough ended with asking if anyone wanted to quit and a few actually did, Kabuto was one of those, though he looked at this guy, who stood amongst the senseis, as if asking permission.

There was something about that guy.....

Something bad......

Something that I recognised......

I squinted to get a better look, which helped because I realized who it was. Snakey was doing his comeback as a sensei of the soundvillage, okay then.......

He met my gaze with his own and sent me a twisted smirk, childishly I stuck out my tongue at him and turned back to Mr. Cough to find out what I missed. Though it was Pinky, who was the first to speak after I started to listen again.

"That mark still hurts, right?!! If you continue..." She said to Raven and it was clear that they were about to start an argument, since Raven wouldn't want to quit.

So of course I broke of the argument, before it started.

"A mark? Like a bruise or like a weird tattoo-thingy?" I asked with a tilted head, I read about those tattoos in some 'secret' and 'classified' papers that I found in an archive in the Hokage tower, but I didn't get the chance to read them through, since old man found me and I wasn't supposed to be there.......

Haven't stopped me before....

Maybe I should go read some of those papers again, they are fairly interesting, I tell you. There is this one file about this one guy, who killed like his whole family, except his baby brother, on an order, just to save the village. Now he's a member of some kinda gang and sends info every now and again. Like I said; interesting things.~