Where did my shoe go?

Kiko's pov:

So at Beer Bum's I shared a room with Naruto, it wasn't too bad as long as you stayed at least six foot away from him and didn't mind snoring, sleep talking and nightly farts....

We had been at Beer Bum's for a few days when Naruto woke me up early in the evening, just after I had fallen asleep.

"Kiko? Wanna go help me train?" He asked and I giggled, he had been so bad at the tree-climbing exercise.

"I'm coming." I whispered back.

After stopping by Raven's room, telling him that we would go out to train, we snuck out the house.

We were grinning ang laughing as we ran to the forest, i was amazed that no one heard us. Naruto began training and i was supervising him, until i fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up hearing Naruto talk.

"She's right over there." Naruto said as he stood up, then he called me loudly. "Kiko!"

Annoyed I threw my shoe at him, hitting him square in the head so he fell over.

"Shh, Naruto-niichan I'm sleeping." I muttered as I was trying to go back to sleep.

"But the lady here says that we'll get sick if we sleep out here." I heard Naruto say from the clearing.

"I don't mind, I have never tried being sick before anyway." I told him honestly.

"You can't just stay there sleeping." He said as he stepped closer.

"Watch me." I muttered annoyed.

"Kiko! You can't sleep there." He exclaimed as he grabbed my legs and began to pull me into the clearing.

"Why not?" I asked him curiously as he had woke me up so much now that I couldn't go back to sleep anymore, besides it was fun watching him as he pulled me along and it was fun being pulled around.

"Sometimes you're really blank!" He said as he reached the middle of the clearing, but I shook my head.

"Not at all, most of the time I'm just pretending. I understand more than you think, but less than I think I understand." I told him and sat up, then I looked at the so called 'lady' and giggled.

I mean, I know that 'Dude looks like a lady' looks like a lady, but he was a boy.

"Why are you laughing? Kiko?!" Naruto asked confused.

"Lady? And you call me blank." I giggled and he huffed as he sat down beside me.

"I don't get where you're going." He said and I giggled again.

"I know, just ignore me." I told him and leaned against his side.

"Did you ever tell Sensei that you went out here with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I told Raven." I told him and he sighed at me.

"His name is Sasuke." Naruto said and I smiled teasingly.

"Who's Sasuke?" I asked 'cluelessly' and he looked very seriously at me.

"Raven." He said and I nodded.

"What about Raven?" I asked innocently and Naruto sighed.

"He is Sasuke." He said annoyed.

"Who's Sasuke? I thought we were talking about Raven." I asked with a smirk.

"We are! Raven is Sasuke." His voice was louder now.

"No, no, Raven is Raven. I don't know who Sasuke is." I said in my calm voice.

"No! Raven is Sasuke!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"No, Raven is Raven. Naruto-niichan stop giving weird names to our teammates." I told him and almost laughed at his face.

"What!? But! Arhhhhhh!!!" He yelled and turned away from me sulking, I smiled at him, messing with people's minds are so fun!

"Ohayo." I greeted 'Dude looks like a lady' with a soft smile and watched as he giggled at my behavior.

"Ohayo, I'm Haku." He smiled at me.

"I'm known as Kiko." I told him and pointed to Naruto. "I don't know if the baka presented himself, but he's Naruto Uzumaki and he's going to be the next Hokage."

"Believe it!" Naruto laughed from beside me.

"Are you in the same team?" 'Dude looks like a lady' asked softly and Naruto nodded. "Did you come here together? How was the trip?"

"Of course we're in the same team, she's one of the nicest on the team!" Naruto cheered and threw his arm around my shoulder. "The trip was cool, believe it! But Kiko didn't come with us, suddenly she was just there. It's typically her, she's so unpredictable! The first time I meet her, she was walking alone on the streets with her arm really hurt, it looked like it was melting! I took her home and let her use my sink and suddenly there was no more wound! She was all healed. By the way, Kiko, how did you get that wound?"

He looked at me expecting an answer, but I shook my head.

"I'm not telling. Last time I did I hurt somebody's ego and started a lot of rumor that have yet to die out!" I said and continued in a Hermione voice. "Besides it wasn't melting, it was dissolving."

"Come on, please, Kiko?!" Naruto begged with a grin.

"Nope, but I don't mind telling that I got my revenge." I told him and he grinned.

"How?" He asked and I shook my head again.

"I can't tell. Sensei says that when we prank people, we do it unseen. No one will know it and we don't show us self nor do we tell that it was us. So I can't say." I said and crossed my arms.

"Dissolving? Didn't that hurt? I mean the thing that made your arm dissolve?" 'Dude looks like a lady' asked sounding worried and I giggled.

"Yeah, it hurt a lot! But getting it off hurt even more!" I told him and held out my arm for him to see. "It's all gone now, see? No worries."

I looked up at the sky as 'Dude looks like a lady' softly examined my arm, it was no longer early in the morning. 'Dude looks like a lady' followed my eyes and stood up.

"It's getting late, I should go." He said and I smiled after him.

"See you! Have fun!" I yelled after him and smiled as I heard him laugh, a sudden thought stroke me and made me look around the clearing. "I wonder, where my shoe went......"