Introduction And Prologue

Ashwin Kumar as Arjun Abhiram krishna ;

Hero of the story .he is a billionaire and CEO of AAK groups of company,he is tall and handsome guy.he have a long beard and moustache.he is 5'11 inch every girls crush .but he will crush them with his foots 🤦‍♀️. Bcs he hate girls .he respects them but when they cross their limits he forgets about his limits 🤷‍♀️. He likes to wear watches and rings .no one calls his first name Arjun .....

Sivaangi Krish as Abhinaya kumar/Abhinav Kumar

she is a billionaire. one and only girl.she is bold and beautiful girl.she have a long hair .she have a dream to become a racer . She is also a CEO of Ak group of companies...

Avalode latchiyatha thaduka pakura vanga munnadi Ava jeichu katuvala .....??!!

Kathiravan ;

He is a bestfriend of abhinaya .he is working in AAK industries .he is a good soul and great supporter to abhinaya .

Janani ;

She is bestfriend of abhinaya .she is also working in AAK industries. She is the sweetest and bubbly girl .she is konjam vayadi 😂😂.but she is the back bone for abhinaya .she will stand for her in up and down.

Rakshan ;

He is friend of abhiram .he is working as a coo in Ak industry. He is biggest support and guardian angel for abhiram .

Kowsalya Krishna and Jagadeesh krishna ;

Father and step mother of Arjun .

Jasmin krishna ;

Step sister of Arjun .

Nandhini Kumar and Arun Kumar ;

Father and mother of Abhinaya ...

Arjith kumar ;

He is a racer .he is one of the main that abhinaya want to won the race .he is a negative role ....

Prologue ;

A different poles of two people's .who believed in love got meet in different generes .both had a dream boy and dream girl .but they don't know their faces .they only know their touches ,feelings and emotions themselves .when they get dream they felt their heartbeat raises .if anything bad is gona happened to other persons they can feel that ...their heart beat raises more than 10 times ...they felt uneasy automatically their eyes shed tears ....

They can't even say to someone that she was in trouble ...he was in trouble .... because in these world we can meet so many people's and we got mingle with them and attach with them but lastly they will give us a hurt ,betrayal or just left like that without any information....

In that case both are loving eachother in dream .they doesn't even know that is that person alive in this world .but they trust the destiny 🤞✨....

Come and witness the MAYAVAN TO MEIYANAVAN (UNICORN LOVE 🦄)

.......

Hope you guys will give me the same support .it was my 6 months effort to start this story are not ... because so many of you would read the changing generes ....like vip in girls hostel story .

But it's a different plot ...hope neenga idhuku support kudupinganu ....

Cover pic;