12. Same Bed

Abhiram; Ab,Abhinav ; A

.............

Ab; deii ivulo neram silent ah irundhe .en innaiku full ah vu bayandhu silent ah dhane irundhe .ippo enne vaai la pesura.

Amv; appo ni en Ajju nu teriyadhu adha ippo teriyu le ini paru da en venna mavaneyyy 😎...

A; adhu nama friends le ..

Ab; en bit uhh enakeva ...😏🌚

A; ini ellame ungaluku dha 🌚🌚🌚

Ab; ellame vaaaaaa ...?!

A; AMA ...

Amv; en mayavanuku dha indha maya ....

Ab mv; enne vidhyasama pesura .look uh vere sari illaye .hmm pathukala ...

Both finished eating and washed their hands ,abiram purposely dashed her back and washed his hands inhaling her fragrance.she shivered and closed her eyes.his hot breath faming on her ears .

He wiped his hands and left from there smirking at her .

Amv; poriki . Epdila pandra paru . terinji pandrana illa teriyama pandrana Ivan ...Muruga oru margama sutthurane ....

She washed her hands and left from there .

Amv; aha ..ore room ..ore bed enne panna kathu Irukano .enaku vere Keele paduthu pazhakam ille .ufff Ivana vechikitu ...

She hesitantly entered inside and widened her eyes,

A mv; what the heck ? Enne da alamgolam idhu ...ayyo ennama irukan  🥵

He was lying flat on bed without his shirt .

Ab; en da angaye nikkure va vandhu padu .come ..

He patted beside the bed .she gulped and stood near him.

A; dha..bha...enne idhu shirt illama paduthu irukinge.

Ab; enaku ipdi paduthadha tukam varu ,ni Iruka naala dha pant kalatule .Neeyu shirt kalatitu va thungala..

Amv; edhu shirt kalatitu padukava .athadi aatha enne ipdi vandhu sikki iruko ....

A; ille paravalle na apdiye tungura enaku ipdidha comfortable.neenga bed mele padunga na couch le paduthukure ..

Ab; adhella onnu vena vaa ...

Abhi didn't listened .she took blanket and pillow.she lyed on couch but she felt uncomfortable.but she closed her eyes tightly.

Abmv; thapuchitadha nenapa...ni varuve di enkittaye 😎

As he said is heared by her .in middle she stood up from couch and huffed .

A; idhu velaiku agadhu .enaku tukam varle.en Ajju toy vere ille .indha bra vere irritate pannudhu .ayyo Muruga enne idhula ....

She saw abhiram .she pouted and thinked for sometime and took her pillow and blanket.

She placed silently on bed and lyed on other side not meeting him .before she could cover herself he hugged her from behind .she jerked and blanket fell down ....

She closed her eyes tightly breathing hard.his hands moved upward .she gulped and gasped when his rough hands kneaded on her breast .

His hands pressed her right breast.he throwed his legs on her and pulled her closure .she bited her lips and hold pillow tightly .he nuzzled more into her neck and pressed her bossoms hard .his hardened dick poked her bum .....

She was feeling hot and tempting .she turned to his side .he pulled her face close to him and crashed his lips on her chewing like boomer.he pulled  her ass  that  his long pelvis pressed on her private part. She gasped and opened her mouth.he inserted his tongue and gulped her Saliva . She hold his shoulder for support. His hands moved to her back and pulled her closer that their treasure pressed deep into him crushing her boobs .