28.Dream Man And Girl

Double update 🤗

Please read before chapter 😌🌝

Abhiram ; Arjun ;Ab

Abhinaya ; shivani ;A

............

She gulped and saw his eyes .he lifted her and placed her on grass .she giggled when grass carresed her soft skins .

A; kichu kichu agudhu da ...hahaha ..

He laughed seeing her cute face .but her laugh stopped and scream escaped from her mouth .when he pulled her panties and buried his face deep inside her ....

A; Ajjuuuu ......

He kissed her lips and buried deep and throbbed his tongue inside her .he licked and sucked her lips 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝....

She moaned loud and placed her leg on his neck and pushed him deeply .

He traced her thighs and waist .he thrusted his tongue ...soon she cum and he drank her juice and wiped his mouth with his back palms. She gulped seeing this gesture. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily.

He pulled her bra and covered .again he pulled her top and fully covered her upper body .

He lifted her and took her dress and moved inside.he helped her to restroom.she went inside and cleaned herself and weared her dress.

She blushed and came outside .he hugged her immediately.she squealed and jumped in her place .he lifted her in his arms .

Both had food which he ordered ...

After that both sat on bench 😂.both are silent ...

Ab; ippo sollu ...I want to know about you and I will say about me .

A; hmm yeah ...

( Here I'm using shivani and Arjun )

(I will share both abhiram and abhinaya bcs you guys don't get confuse )

Past begins.....

The 19 yrs of shivani was so clumsy and insecure girl.she was happy going girl. She is soo innocent and chatter box...

She have a dream how her boyfriend looks like....come we will ask her

A; He have a long hair whenever he was stress or feel low .i want to carres his hair.he have a beautiful eyes which made me drown into that ocean .he have a beard whenever he snuggled into my neck and rubbed my cheeks with him .i feel goosebumps and new feel .he have a moustache that I want to twist it 🙈...

And mainly Adam apple 🥵.... whenever he gulped I want to feel hot and spicy 🔥🥵....

Ahh where is my man 🙈🙈..

A; innu iruku apove mudiyale 😁.he have a strong muscles that when he hugged me protectively I want to snuggle more into him.i feel comfortable and secure.his hard chest that beats for me .he will be more height than me because I can hear my man's heartbeat 💓....

His body smell will made me go crazy that I can't get more enough .I want more than what he thinks 😅😅

Ippodhaiku idhu podhum .

J; Emma ni padam otnadhu podhu college ku time aachu va ...

Shivani ran to her class and she didn't even look at any boys .she just enjoys with her friends no boy besties .when jaanu started to have feelings for kathir .then only she talked with him.then they both mingled well ....

She doesn't know that she was just imagining about her boyfriend .but she felt in her girl want someone who protects her ,pacify her and pamper her .

After college she happily went to home .but stopped seeing her parents.she silently moved but stopped hearing them.

N: en late uh .unne paka relatives vandhanga ana ni oora sutthitu vare .

A; ille friends kude velile pone .

N; ni pona varaiku podhum .ini olunga poitu veetuku va

She nodded and ran to her room.she was crying thinking about her mom.

A: enne pudikalana edhuku petthukanu .eppo paru moonja kanna katitu .oru amma pasam Achu kudukurangla .cheiii enne valkayo ..eppo da varuve enne kutitu porathuku enaku Inge Iruka vena .apdi na enne thappu pannenu terle ...

She cried and slept like that .

In midnight ....

I was sleeping peacefully.suddenly a man came to my room with his face covered.He was tall and fit.He wearing black t shirt and phant.He slowly neared me and sat beside me .I was nervous and closed my eyes in fear because of his act .I can feel his gaze on me . Unamaiya sollanumna it don't make me uncomfortable.It feels warm to my heart . 19 yrs girl pakuthula adhuvum mogam theriyatha paiyan pakuthula adhuvum unga roomla unga pakuthla vathu ukkatha eppiid erukum?en heart beat oru second ninnu pochu.

That was the first time her Ajju came into her dream .he didn't even showed his face .it was full of blank .only his body can see .his face was fully covered ...

That feeling was new .who is that person .yaaru adhu ...she have so much of doubt .but she doesn't have any answer .

She again slept peacefully didn't mind about anything .

Another side ....

A tall man who was ready for his office .he was 28yrs old .he was looking dashing in his suit .he took a photo frame and kissed that .he placed safely and moved to his office.

Vaanga ayyaku endha mari ponnu venunu kekala ...

Ab; i want a girl who looks chubby like panda . whenever i hug her I feel free and comfortable.and I want a chatterbox because I will speak less 😁(nambunga)....more than that I want a girl who cares for me ,loves me , Pampers me . Ava azhaga illanalu paravala enne Mattu love panna podhu 😅...na Mattu dha ava ulagama irukanu .enna pathi mattume think pannanu .andha mari oru ponnu venu .....

Main ah en kovatha control pandravala irukanu .avalode oru touch enne calm akanu .na stress ah irukapo en mudiye kodhi vittu " arjuneyy you can do it " apdinu soldrava venu ...

Idhu podhu ippodhaiku ...

He finished his works and came to home . suddenly he missed his mom...

He got refreshed and changed into black t shirt and pant .he covered his face and jumped from his balcony .he drove towards secret place 🌝🌝...

He reached and looked around the place and jumped the wall and reached a building using pipe .he entered inside and moved .....

He saw a person sleeping with teary eyes .his eyes turn moist and sat beside them .he caressed their hairs and .....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Bore adikama kondu poga try pandre .give ur support readerseyy 🌚....

Target ; 150+votes ... comments ur wish .

Ungaluku teriyu reach ana na kandipa kudupe 🌝🌝🌝

Pakalam neengala naana nu 😌😌😌