5.Priest Words

Atleast 500 reads aachu venum pa ...please share this story if you like the plot ....

Abhiram : Ab ,Abhinaya : A

A/n; what abhiram doing to Siri toy and Abhinaya reacting all imagination ....

Hope doubt clear

Come lets get into the story 🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

................

Ab; close your eyes Siri ..

He said placing his hands on his heart caressing his chest ...

She closed her eyes if she hearing him ...

Ab; just feel me ...

He took his Siri toy and pinched her waist .she hissed and rubbed the spot .

He traced slowly traced the spot where he pinched .she moaned and gripped Ajju toy tightly.he pinched her cheeks and kissed his fingers.she blushed and hides her face in Ajju toy .

He chuckled and peppered many kisses on her waist and gripped it tight .

Suddenly she woke up with jerk and panted hard .when her room door knocked ...

A: ahhh ....who spoiled my dream .moonjadha paka mudilena dream le romance kude panna vidamatranga .Ajju ....

She irritatedly chidded ajju toy .

She opened the door and saw her mother was glaring her .

A; now what mom ?

N; why did came in middle of the pooja abhi ? Your dad was waiting for you to finish .now come down ...

A; mom I'm not interested please ...

N; no means no abhi .now come down ..

A mv ; deii Ajju wait pannu da ...i will be back ...

She grumpily moved down with her mom.

Here abhiram door was knocked .he gritted his teeth and placed Siri toy safely without anyone ...

He opened the door and saw his mom came with warm milk .

K; ram you didn't had anything now drink this milk and sleep .

Ab; thank you mom .love you ..

He took the glass and drank in a go and gave it to kowsi.she ruffeled his hair and wiped his mouth with her pallu and left to her room.

He closed the door and refreshed himself and he weared only boxers and throwed himself on bed spreading his legs and hands .

Ab; how it could be look when i was drinking my milk .🌚🌚🌚

He groaned to his imagination.

Ab; seekram tunganu appodha en milk ah kudika mudiyu ...

He hugged the pillow and slept soon .Abhinaya finished pooja and got blessings from priest .

Priest looked at Abhinaya and smiled towards her .she saw him confusedly .

Pr: your daughter have a shani .she have to face all the hurdles and struggles .if you tried to marry her to anyone .her life will be spoiled and you will regret later .her marriage will be happen after 3years .don't try too much .and you ( Abhinaya). ...you have to do pooja for shani 9 weeks in saturday.then only your struggles will decrease and  about your dream ....

He paused and smiled .abhi was eagerly waiting to hear but priest gave Prasad and left from there.

Nandhini and Arun bid byee to their business partners.abhinaya ran to her room and hugged Ajju toy . without her knowledge tears formed.  ..

A; why Ajju ....? Why always me ? Why he didn't spoke about my dream .why did he stopped and smiled towards me .is there any hidden meaning behind his smile .

Whatever it may be the reason .i want you Ajju .please come for me. If he said 3 years for my marriage but my parents don't stop these things da.my parents were seeing bride for me .please da kutitu poo ....

She cried and slept like that .

Clouds are gloomy and surroundings are fresh and full of people's sound , gigglings, laughing and people's walking .....

Abhinaya was buying a bangles .she was wearing white blouse , purple skirt and purple shawl ....she left her hair free and adorned her hairs with jasmine ...

They came a cool breeze stopping her works .she turned to her right side .there was man walking in purple shirt and white dhothi with purple borders .....his face was not visible .....

One small girl was playing with bubbles .his way full of bubbles and his way of walking making her go weak .she ran towards that man holding her skirts ....

She pushed people's in her way ...she moved past to see him but he was gone ....

Abhinaya woke up suddenly and searched here and there and sighed .

A; what is your problem da Ajju. Why are you killing me like this .if that man is Ajju then why i didnt get his face in imagination .so he is not my Ajju. Then who is my Ajju ...

She hold her head and broke down again .it was 2am ...

She felt a hand silently sneaking around her waist .she felt electric current passing through her body .she stopped her sobs and closed her eyes tightly biting her lower lips .

He snuggled into her neck and peppered sloppy kisses and bited her neck .she gave him more access and moving her head to side ....

His hand moved to her boobs 🌚 ....she lyed on bed and he hovered on her took her lips  ... He kissed her lips to bleed .he pressed her boobs hard that she moaned lightly ....

He pulled her shawl and throwed aside and unhooked her blouse and kissed her cleavage .she gripped his shoulder. He kissed around her nipples igniting fire inside her . His another hands pinched her nipples .she moaned loudly feeling more pleasure....

He licked her nipples with his tongue ....he played with her pinkish using his tongue .she moaned and wrapped her legs around his ass....

He took her boobs inside his mouth .he nibbled her nipples with his tongue and sucked her mounds and bitted her rosy peaks using his teeth .....

Without her knowledge she slept slowly .......

He kissed her forehead and vanished .......

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Author  escape 🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

Hope you guys liked the chappy ❣️

Doubt irundha open ah kelunga ..

Please votes , comments and share pannunga 🤧