39.Its Time To Know

He snuggled into her neck and bited hard ....

She hissed and hold his shoulder tightly .

He pressed her butt cheeks .she moaned loud for their private part contact ....

After that both hugged eachother tightly giving eachother warmthness .she slept hugging him .

Like these 1week ran fastly .she designed the project which abhiram gave to her .it was last day .she was packing her stuffs and she was looking dull . because abhiram was lost in his thoughts ..he was nervous whenever she mentioned that she is leaving him after this week .he was not evening being himself .she was really gona miss him .

She sat on bed and buried her face in her knees and hugged herself .abhiram entered inside and hold her hand and she didn't lift her face .

Ab; na unna oru edathuku kutitu ponu variya .

She didn't even looked at him .he lifted her just like that and she didn't even squealed and closed her face with her palms not showing him .

He placed her on passenger seat and locked her seat belt .he sat on his seat and locked his seat belt .

He drove towards airport and lifted her again and boarded inside the plain .

Soon they reached coimbatore .she was confused but didn't asked him anything .she was being silent made him more nervous 😔...

He opened the door and hold her hand and pulled her to his mother room .where it was closed for years ...

She looked around the room .which was spider web and dust .he cleaned the cupboard with his hands and opened .he took a photo frame and albums .he drag her with him and sat on floor comfortably.

She sat beside him and saw the frame .she was taken back seeing her father and mother .

A; ajju ,..ajju amma ... Appa ..epdi idhule .sollu da ..

Ab; adha solladha kutitu vandhe .you have to know before you could start of ur dream .

He hold her hands and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles and placed them on his chest .

Ab; na solla poradha porumaya kelu .please dii ..

She nodded her head ...

23years back ....

Nandhini was pregent with twins . Arun sister RADHIKA .she is married with a business man .he was very caring and loving husband .he took care of her like a queen .how Arun took care of her .

Radhika gave birth ARJUN ABHIRAM KRISHNA . He was apple of eyes .he was pampered by everyone in the house . because he was the first child of the house .after 2years SIDDHARTH KRISHNA borned.

He was brothers prince .abhiram was very possesive on siddhu .he took care of him and play with him .radhika was happy that her both sons are caring and loving eachother .

Arun and Nandhini didn't have a baby .they even checked doctors and prayed God and did more poojas .

After 9 years Nandhini got pregnant and they took care of her with so much of efforts because of late pregnancy her hormones and mood swings are at peaks . Nandhini was 6 months . abhiram always speaks with her belly .she ruffled his hair and admired his talks .

Whenever abhiram talked only one baby will kick and rotate in stomach .Nandhini will shout in pain .abhiram calmed her saying " baby no more kicking be calm and be a gud girl '' ....that baby stopped attrocities ...

They all planned when Nandhini gave a birth to girl child .they will marry abhiram .if it was boy .it's okay 😂

It was 9th month .they planned to do a baby shower so they called their astrologer .