35.Accident

Na comments ku reply panlenu comments Pannama irukadhinge .mood off naaledha response panna mudile ...ana kandipa reply kudupe ❤️....

Abhiram; Ab
Abhinaya;A
Siddharth; Si

...................................

A; ni enne tirumba varadhavan mari pesitu iruke loosu ....

She bet his head ..he smiled and thought 💭

Smv; enaku apdidhan di thonudhu ,unne thaniya indha arakar loda vitruveno nu ...

He kissed her forehead and said ...''take care ''.....

He left from there.she saw him confusedly.

A; ennachu ivanuku ,oru vele na feel pannadha ivanu feel panni irupana .

Shivay wroomed his bike and one last glance at abhinaya .she smiled at him and showed her thumps up cheering him .

He smiled and race started .he jumped and flipped 3times and suddenly his break was not working .he knows something going to happen .he was prepared for all ....

Abhinaya panicked when his bike was roaring without limit .she ran to ground but security stopped her .

Se; mam..it's dangerous .you are not allowed .

A; are you mad .my brother's bike is not working , something happened .just leave me ...

Her roar made them to move back .her surroundings are shaking with her bloodshot eyes .all panicked and saw her .she ran shouting his names .

A; shiveyyy .....

S; abheyyyy ....varadha po ingendhu ...

Before she could do anything his bike jumped on high without break ...he fell down and bike fell on him .she shouted her lungs out ...

A; shiveyyy .....

Ahhahahaa ...shiveyyyy ..... Shiveyyyy ....

She cried and ran towards him .all panicked and ran towards him .

Someone watching this legs crossed and smrik on their face .

; Idhu veru arambam mattudha ....you have face more babyyy ...

That person left from there ....

Abhinaya without her knowledge.she pushed that bike with one hands .all was freaking out seeing shivay like that .no one notices what she was doing .all are gossiping between them and race stopped abruptly...

She lifted shivay and patted his cheeks .

A; shiveyy kanna thorandhu paru da .enne ipdi vittu pogadhada ,please da .

She cried and soon security came with strecher.they placed him on strechee and soon ambulance also ready .she ran behind them crying .

Abhiram who sensed this got panick and tried to reach her . kowsalya stopped him.

Ab; amma ...ava thaniya Iruka ma .enne poga vidunga .

K; sorry abhiram .you can't go outside .un thambi ku idhu terinja Avan innu cruel ah pannuvan .

Ab; avan en ma ipdi irukan .en siri eh ala vechite irukan.enne dha venuma avanuku ....

K; avanuku ni ipdi karanam avadhanu .Ava mele kovam da .andha kovam enaku iruku aana ....

Ab; enough ma....podhum edhuku avalaye ellaru blame pandringe .avaluku enne teriyu .Ava porakurapo oru sabathodayu innoru pakkam power odayu porapanu ....

Ippo kude avaluku onnu teriyadhu .if she thought she can cure him .ana Ava innu realise panle avalukullayu power irukunu ....

K; Ava realise pannadhadhu nalladhu dha ....illena un thambi enne pannuvanu terle....