8.Interview

Abhiram; Ab,abhinav ;A, Abhinaya ; A

Hope confusion irukadhu ....

...............

R; sari don't worry . nalaiki PA interview iruku .neeye attend pandriya ille na pannava .

Ab; ni enaku panni kilicha varaiku podhu .naane pannikure ni 🤐 po ...

R; poda loosu korangey 😏

Ab; poriya ille epdi ...

He threatened him and rakshan left from there .

Ab; enne nadaka podhooo .....🧐

Soon sun rising from the mountain 🌄

Abhinaya woke up and got ready in her casuals which she bought for her job .she set her hair with vig .she removed her one ear ring and placed safely in her box .she removed her bracelet and placed it in box .her face clean without any makeup ,she just used skintone and lip balm for raw lips ....

She looked herself top to bottom.

Ab; epdi iruka vendi na epdi iruke .Ella yaarukaga ennode special persons kaaga .

She moved to another room and kissed his forehead and bid byee to him and left from there with her new bike .

She stopped  in parking and wiped her sweat .she saw her reflection in mirror.

A; abhinaya you can do it .evano punyava ponnungana pudikadha.namaku sadhagama nadandha sari .iva kuduthe build up ku avan character le onnu Mattu purinjidhu . Avan kitte nama careful ah irukanu .

She took deep breath and took her file and moved inside . suddenly her heart beat thudding against her ribgaze.

A; ayyayoo ippo idhu en thudikudhu .deiii raasa .... nallavaneyy sattha neram summa iru da ...en da ipdi thudikure .calm agu da ....

Janu and kathir gave thumbs up to her .she nodded her head .

She sat on her seat after informing in reception.

A; Muruga ...en deivame un pullaye kudave irundhu kapathupa ...enaku en edho nadaka pora mariye thonudhu 🤔....edhu edagudama nadakama irukanu andavaaa ...

She saw around her .there girls are wearing transparent dress and full of cake faces ....

A; idhunga interview ku dhane vandhu irukunga edho fashion show ku vandha mari ipdi kandraviya vandhu irukanga .avulo azhagana avan ..ivalunga ipdi valachi poda vandhavalunga pole irukalunga . curiosity kills di abhii ...calm down ....

Abhinaya heared roaring sound inside the cabin .a girl came crying outside .she gulped her lump and sweating in her place .

A; chii enne idhu ...naane ceo va irundapo ipdi sweat agale oru PA job interview ku ipdiya .yaaru saamy nii ...indha katthu kathure .....

It's her move ...she stood up and cleared her throat .

A mv; abhi kutty ...you can do it di chellam ..all the best ...ehh dandanaka ...ehh danakunaka .....

A; dha chii moodu konjaneram ... already en heart dandanaka danakunaka nu dha gudhichitu iruku .....

She opened the door and entered inside and gasped seeing him .....

In other side ...

Abhiram was feeling happy and energetic .his parents are happy seeing him all smiling .

K; enne Chellam romba happy ah Iruka pole .enne vishyam .

Ab; nothing mom .chumma ...

He finished his breakfast and kissed his mother cheeks and dad cheeks ,he ran from there.

He came to office and sat on his chair .he was finished his work before PA interview.

He  didn't need to ask any questions to them .if their dressing sense is good ,but there ....that girls are wearing transparent dress and full of makeups .he just throwed them out of his cabin.

One girl who came outside crying .she came near him and try to touch him .he just slap her and shouted at her.

Ab; you fucking bitch .how dare you to touch me .unaku avulodha thimura pocha .unaku avulo paduka aasai na andha mari edathuku podi edhuku di Inge vandhu en uyire edukuringe .cheiii ....unne innoru vaati pathe paatha edathulaye podhachiruve .get lost .....

He washed his hands with dettol and throwed his shirt and he took another shirt and wearing .abhinay entered inside .

She gasped seeing him .

A mv; ayyayoo kaatu vaasi kitte vandhu maatikitene 😭😭😭....adhuvu epdi nikkura paru payabulle ....ayyo andha arms uhh ....andha chest mole ,his abs ..andha six pack ....aha ....aha ....anaithum perfect .....andha beard thaan da highlight .

Thu ,,thu....enne idhu ipdila think pandre .sry Ajju ma ..indha payabulle enne edho pandra ..Ivan dha Ajju nu nenache aane edhavdhu symptoms kudutha kude paravalle ..beedhiyele kelapudhu .....

She excused and ran from there ,she stood outside of the cabin and patted her chest and cheeks .

A; 😭😭😭😭 ...Ava na ponna ponale muzhungura mari patha innaiku boy ah vere pore .enne Panna kathutu irukano 😭......avan paravaye kaama parvayalle iruku,na boy ille girl nu kandu pudicha setthe naanu vecchi seivane ...nama konja nanjama pesuno .....

(She showed her forefinger infront of her face )

A; unaku enne di avulo attitude uh avan kaalaye vere midhichite .ippo avan enne midhipan polaye ...Muruga na unkitte enketa ..enne kuduthuruke ...

Ayyir sonnadhu unmadha pole saniye engayo ille ...ippo na poga pora cabin dha yamalogam enaku .....😭😭😭😭

A; enne kanner thaara ..thaara ga kottudhu ....

She slowly knocked his cabin door .he said come in...

She gulped and moved inside .he welcomed her with all smiling face .she was shocked to see this side .

A; hello sir .gud mrng ...

Ab; gud mrng ,take ur seat.

A; thank you sir .

She sat on chair with shivering legs .she smiled nervously.she gave him a certificate.he calmly checked and asked some questions .she gave her answers with shaky voice. He chuckled internally.

Ab mv; enaku en indha mogara kattaye engayo patha mariye iruku .kandu pudikure ....

Ab; that's nice mr...

A; ab...Abhinav Kumar

Ab; wowww ...nice name ...my name is abhiram krishna,

A mv; hmkum idhuku onnu korachal ille kaatu Poona .Ivan en nammala nakkala kekure mariye pesuran.oru vele namaku dha apdi thonudho ..

He stood up and came near her .she jerked and saw her ,she tried to stoop up but her legs slipped and pulled his tie for support.he placed his hands on either sides and landed on her .his lips touched hers.

Both widened their eyes.

Ab mv; siri ....

A mv; pochu ...pochu ...maata pore naanu ...murugaaaaaaaa ....(she yelled at god Muruga 🤭)

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you guys like this chappy 🤗

Votes and comments mukyam and reads kuda mukyam dha 😏